omg! the itching!!

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
K ladies, I noticed yesterday that I had a really red area around my ne k and top of chest. At first thought it was just a heat rash as I get that a often. But later it started itching. It is now little red bumps that are close together and slightly upraised. Very itchy, on upper chest spreading to breasts and under arms, its on my bump, arms, legs, and inside of thighs.
just a normal pregnancy rash? Or something else?
I have taken Benadryl but all that did was make me tired and take away the redness, I was still itchy and couldn't sleep cause the itching but was soooo tired!!

I had itching both pregnancies but I don't have any redness or rashes. Both times what cured mine was showering with lukewarm water and dousing myself with oil after. Worked both time. Apparently mine is due to dry skin. Maybe speak to ur doc. Hope it subsides for u x.

I had this with dd1
It was HORRIBLE! Warm baths didnt even help. I started itching in my legs at just 1week pregnant. Its how I knew I was pregnant.

I don't have a rash with mine but do have what I can only describe as prickly heat over the bottom half of my bump, it's drives me insane at night! Hope you find relief soon.x

I had itchiness, especially lower legs, and my breasts. Lower legs was more towards end of pregnancy and breasts were 1st and about half of 2nd tri.

If it's bad and you have a rash, I'd get checked out by your doctor, to rule out OC. Hopefully that's not the case though.

Maybe PUPP? I don't think it's called that anymore, but here's a link!

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/whose-body/skin-rashy.aspx

omg! I think it is! It follows all the signs and looks much like the pics. The redness is fading but the itching is still there and it has spread to arms, thighs and extremities. Good to know its not harmful to baby but it is said to be most common in first pregnancies and those carring twins? This is my third baby but first girl (&by this point I'd hope that there is still only one as I am not prepared to find out there are two!! Lol! )
I'll try an oatmeal bath and tak to doc at appt on tuesday

omg! I think it is! It follows all the signs and looks much like the pics. The redness is fading but the itching is still there and it has spread to arms, thighs and extremities. Good to know its not harmful to baby but it is said to be most common in first pregnancies and those carring twins? This is my third baby but first girl (&by this point I'd hope that there is still only one as I am not prepared to find out there are two!! Lol! )
I'll try an oatmeal bath and tak to doc at appt on tuesday

My friend actually got it with her 2nd baby! Definitely not impossible for the third I'd say! She had a boy though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->