Omg the pain :(

welshprincess

mum of 3 handsome boys
Reaction score
OMG, i am in bloody agony, i have the dreaded hemmeroids (excuse spellin) back :cry: They are soooooo painful :cry:
I first had them on first pregnancy 8 years ago, and they never really went, kept havin flare ups of them maybe every six months. When i had my second boy, they came with vengence, especially after giving birth, the nurses and MW said it was the worst case of piles they had seen. I was in agony for about 3months after.
I went to docs, butt the w****r wouldnt do anything about them. ](*,)
And now they are back, i have just orderd a prescription for some ointment, but they are killing me. I wouldnt mind if i was contipated, but i'm not :sad1:

i feel your pain.. big time.. mine are now external and wont go back in ( sorry lol ) .. they are disgusting and they give me loads of pain..

a went the drs and he just give me suppositorys.. the anusol plus HC ones... they aint done owt for me though..

i dont have any constipation either but it just wont go away.. its just 1.. it was internal for ages and wouldnt dissapear and now its popped out.. the dr said theres nowt he can do for me as i cant have the operation to remove it cause im pregnant LOL.. so will just have to wait..

ive been using wet aloe vera toilet wipes and extra soft toilet roll.. and the creams and suppositorys.. not much else i can do :( ..

hope you sort them out soon.. cause they suckk.. big time.. xx

OMG ladies I could cry for you. I have no idea what you are going through but it sounds terrible! It wont help your pain but please, have a hug! :hugs:

lmao thanks chellepot :hugs:.. its a nightmare but theres nowt that can be done.. my hemmeroids wont budge, so have to laugh about it instead LOL.. xx

So I have had internal ones up until yesterday. And when I woke up I swore with the way things felt that I must've had one the size of my hand!!!! When I checked.....erm it was as tiny as tiny could be. How can something so small hurt so freaking bad?!?!?

So sorrrrrrry!!! I hope you (all of us) get some relief soon!!!

awww thanks girlies, glad to know i not the only one, mine too are external and as hard as hell, tried pushing it back but it keeps poppin out :)haha: tmi)

yeah ive tried to push mine back in but it doesnt work :S .. lol.. im gunna go drs and get it removed once ive had my lil man haha.. xx

I've got this too! Thought i was the only one there (too shy to discuss with friends lol!) Mine were internal until a couple of days ago when it decided to pop out and greet the world. Hurts soo much and so irritating :(

I just hope it vanishes after the birth... and wont cause any added discomfort through labour! lol

xx

I have been really fortunate this time round not to get any (thank goodness) but I had them terribly last time round. I found that Preparation H and a strip of cotton wool down the crease of my bum helped stop any irritation, especially at night. Don't know if you've tried it but was the ONLY thing that worked for me!

i tried preparation H and it didnt do nothing for me LOL.. :(

the anusol used to work too but then that stopped working..

so now im using the anusol plus HC which is meant to be really strong? .. ur only allowed to use it for 7 days.. then have to stop for a while.. lol..

i dont think mines ever going to go.. soo.. ill just get it removed when i can lol!! xx

I have been really fortunate this time round not to get any (thank goodness) but I had them terribly last time round. I found that Preparation H and a strip of cotton wool down the crease of my bum helped stop any irritation, especially at night. Don't know if you've tried it but was the ONLY thing that worked for me!

ooooooo strip of cotton wool, nice thinking ;)

If they are really bad keep going back to the doctor and put some pressure on them for removal surgery. Sometimes you really have to push the doctors to get what you want!

I used anusol plus for 6 days and my piles weren't swollen and gettting better. But and found out that we (pregnant woman) should avoid them :(
I am quite worried about my baby now. Do you guys think it is OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->