OMG Tizzie Hall was just on Irish TV...

Well I've just started weaning the past few days and my daughter is not fussy she was eating courgettes slices, banana and brocolli storks today & loved it. Witchy Tizzie should be illegal.

Urgh, she's that witchy one who said that babies make themselves sick for attention and that you should leave them to cry for hours on end :dohh:

If she was medically trained or had any idea what she was talking about, I might listen. Otherwise she can just jog on.

My HV was talking to me about weaning the other day, and she said that some paediatricians are worried that the guidelines say 6 months to start weaning. She said it's because there's a window between 7 and 8 months where they're willing to accept lumps etc, and if you introduce them after that age it's quite hard to get them to eat lumpy food willingly. She is however, a nutty old mare, so I wasn't sure whether or not to believe her! :rofl:

Ummm she is NOT the baby whisperer expert. She's completely different. Baby Whisperer is all about no crying, shush/pat, learning your babies cues etc. Tizzie Hall is more sleep training, crying etc. complete opposite of Baby Whisperer!

Aw not this fruit loop again :dohh: someone seriously needs to take her out.

And I think she does call herself the baby whisperer too.

https://www.saveoursleep.com.au/aboutus/australianbabywhisperer.asp

Ps dont actually read any of that crap, just pointing out she calls herself baby whisperer!

Yeah Tizzie Hall did the 'save our sleep' books. Defo not the same baby whisperer as Tracy Hogg (sp)

Tracy Hogg (Baby Whisperer) died. I bet she would be horrified to be compared. She does not ever advise letting a baby cry!

Video link for anyone who wants to see the interview.... https://www.tv3.ie/videos.php?video=37048&locID=1.65.74
More here.....https://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/media-interviews/

Wow! What kind of crappy house does she live in that requires that number of blankets?!

This woman is dangerous. Last time there was a huge thread about her, my lo was not sleeping well at all. A very small part of my sleep deprived brain considered some of her tactics, for about 1millionth of a second. I wonder how many people actually try it.

Well guess what tizze b**ch, lo self settles with the correct number of blankets. She wasn't ever cold, she just wanted her mum. Take that you crazy woman!

Tiz-woz has 2 sons and has probably used her ridiculous techniques on them. Poor boys.

Ah yeah. Tizzie 20 blankets is back again.

Her advice is dangerous. She's been told by FSID to change some of the things in her book because it is ridiculous.

I really hope no one here takes her 'advice'. She doesn't have a clue!

Well guess what tizze b**ch, lo self settles with the correct number of blankets. She wasn't ever cold, she just wanted her mum. Take that you crazy woman!

:rofl: You're sounding very agressive tonight Katt! :rofl:

Her 'advice' is against FSIDs regulations, which have worked so well to reduce the cot death rate. Her advice could kill babies, without exaggeration. And leaving babies covered in their own sick and poo? Vile woman.

ugh she makes me so angry,
according to her my daughter is currently asleep on her tummy cos she's "cold"
missy lyss tonight is in a pair of short and tshirt pj's, a 0.5 heatwave sleeping bag, and a light blanket that she wouldnt part with!! and she's old enough to kick the blanket off if she needs to her room is 24 degrees so as i go up to bed i'll pull her blanket off (if its even still on)

Jaysus, I've never heard of this woman before but i've read the Baby Whisperer books and her techniques are NOTHING like this, she wants locking up :growlmad:

Stupid cow :dohh: it worries me people like her can give this kind of advice, wonder how many people have followed her advice without knowing it's dangerous?

dizzy is a complete c*ck, shes disgusting, vile and downright dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->