OMG! Uncle Ben's rice/ cat vom! *minging picture inside**UPDATED Pg6**

We use the uncle ben's rice and it's never once come out like that! yeuch!

:sick: I would have been sick! Your poor dinner!! COMPLAIN!

I was gonna buy that today in Sainsburys cos it was on offer.

Instead i changed my mind and bought a 80p packet of rice.

Glad i did, that looks rank.

Complain.

V xx

eeeeeeewwwww. I am really wary of these pouches of rice (or anything else) for that very reason. Although its hassle I get a big sack of rice where I can sieve and wash it before cooking first so any nasties I will know about them. I've ended up with quite a few rotten eggs lately though after never coming across any in my life; and these are in brand new egg boxes from Sainsburys and Waitrose, good job all the times I have found them I thought to crack them into a seperate jug before adding them to anything xx

It will definitely be the last packet that enters this house!

I complain about tea time yesterday, how long should I give them to respond? 24 hours?

oh my god i don't even understand how it LOOKS like that!!!!! that's so gross... won't be buying them again!

I use this all the time (like twice a week) & have NEVER seen anything like that :shock:

maybe there was a small hole in the packet & air has gotten in? im assuming it wasn't past its sell by date or anything? x

Nope within its sell by date. I checked the packet for any visible holes but didnt see any.

I just wonder if 'something' else was in it and that has rotted aswell. Doesnt bear thinking about!

Was it just a plain rice one or one of those ones with veg and spices and stuff in?

Looks like veg gone of or something :wacko:

That is vile, i think you should be refunded and also compensated. Let us know how you get on!! yuk!! hope you enjoyed your fish & chips

Found that uncle bens is part of the Mars group. Ive complained to them too! :D

Im on a full on mission :haha:

Eww...that is rancid.

It does actually look as though something has used it as a toilet :sick:

I've had it before and its never looked like that.

I'd be expecting something back too!!

Sod email - id be giving them a call! Do you have the receipt from the fish and chips you had to go buy??

Have they not emailed back? Something that gross you think they would reply pronto.

That is disgusting! Hope you hear back from them soon

Eww that looks so gross! Hope they get back to u soon for an explanation AND compensation! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->