OMG! Uncle Ben's rice/ cat vom! *minging picture inside**UPDATED Pg6**

bleugh! :sick:

I love these packets too, the veg one is amazing!

Hope theyve replied!

eeeewwwwwwww is that supposed to be the plain rice one?!

:sick:

I hope they get back to you soon with a good compo offer! That looks rank as feck!

They have replied asking for the photos. Havent said much else.

I thought I would have been gotten back to today, but have had no contact from them.

Not been too well today, but i think I will ring them tomorrow if I dont get an answer tomorrow.

Still really annoyed by it, which isnt like me. Im normally pretty quick to get over things

Glad you have had a reply and hope the get back to you again soon.

And hope you feel better too hun :hugs:

:sick: i hope they get back to you first thing because that is disgusting

i showe my mum that pic and she was actually sick. deffo get on the phone and pester them!

jesus christ!!!! thats awful - have you heard back yet? xx

Update

Well I got a letter in the post this morning. Standard apology, said the packet most likely had a small damage to it and that caused the contents to go rotten. :sick:

And a £10 mars voucher. Which is okay I guess, im not over the moon but it will get me 3 boxes of Celebrations from Asda :happydance:

Update

Well I got a letter in the post this morning. Standard apology, said the packet most likely had a small damage to it and that caused the contents to go rotten. :sick:

And a £10 mars voucher. Which is okay I guess, im not over the moon but it will get me 3 boxes of Celebrations from Asda :happydance:

Glad you got somthing. :thumbup:

As you should... that was just disgusting! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"