omg... was this a kick???

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
I felt the baby kicking and up until now when I put my hand on my belly it would stop. but just now, I felt the little pops and put my hand on... and felt it! Felt really light... but definitely felt something on my hand.

It was really down low, is this normal? Is there any way this wasn't the baby? Couldn't be gas right? Just seems so early!!

No, definitely not gas, when was the last time gas kicked your hand? :):) It's the BABY!!!!!! :) Congrats xxxx

I felt tiny kicks on my hand about 20 weeks so its prob baby :D xx

definitely your baby, mine started about a week ago - I'm loving it!!

The kicks I'm getting at the moment feel like a really big heartbeat on your hand. They're not massive kicks, but in comparison to the feel of your pulse, they're big :)

I would think what you are feeling is the baby kicking.

Im pretty sure you can say it was your little one :)

to get my girl moving i rub my lower tummy and gently tap all around it with 1 finger then put my hand on and feel her kick and move
xx

Sounds like the bubs kickin to me, I actually felt mine on my hand for the first time last night, was great too.......

:(:( :cry: I haven't felt mine yet! This is my third baby! But it sounds like baby to mee congrats!

your so lucky Im still waiting to feel it on my hand

awww, sounds like your baby - congratulations :hugs: !! isn't it amazing?! we saw and felt it from 19 weeks onwards and it is just so amazing - just such a lovely, reassuring feeling!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->