Omg what is growing on my... (Tmi)

L

lil-lauren

So since iv been pregnant I noticed under my clitoris good I had like a scratch type scabbing but flesh like. It's white in colour not its on my bit of skin at the bottom near my hole? And I also have a skin tag on the outside. What the hell is going on? I feel so embarrassed iv avoided having sex or anything like that I feel so ugly but I don't have the confidence to go to my gp. Please tell me what it is and how I get rid of it!!!

I had a lump on my labia before I found out I was pregnant, it was due to hormonal changes. It could be that but I'm not a dr. During pregnancy and labour yourbits are going to get looked at A lot, get to the dr if your worried

Thankyou so much. I'm so glad you've been through this too. As awful as that sounds. I never had this with my stillborn or 3 year old or any other pregnancy so iv been really worried x

I never had it with my last pregnancy either Hun. But if I were young would suck it up and go and get checked out. My lump was there and then suddenly disappeared. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Let ,e know how you get on

i've had cysts down there that disappeared within weeks of giving birth, skin tags (that i was told were warts by the doc, and laughed off as skin tags by the doc who delivered my son). that whole area goes NUTS because of the increase in blood flow. you nick yourself trimming your hoo-ha? you'll think jack the ripper paid you a visit.

try not to worry, but get it checked out just in case.

x

Going to call my go tomorrow and get it seen! Will let you both know what's said once I'm out. Thankyou both for making me feel like I'm not an alien xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->