OMG what the **** is going on...

anna_t

Reaction score
It's sooo embarassing and I can't believe im about to post this but I don't know who else to ask!! And please don't laugh!!

I'm getting a hairy chest!!! I can just about see black hairs on my boobs :cry:
Honestly what is going on???

We pretty constantly go through hormonal changes. It's probably just something related to that. I'm not 100% on that, but I wouldn't worry. I get hairs on my chin, and it drives me absolutely bonkers. But it's hereditary/hormonal, and I just kind of deal with it. :hugs: No need to be embarrassed, hun.

I get three black hairs on my chest and a one haired beard lol just tweezer em! x

We pretty constantly go through hormonal changes. It's probably just something related to that. I'm not 100% on that, but I wouldn't worry. I get hairs on my chin, and it drives me absolutely bonkers. But it's hereditary/hormonal, and I just kind of deal with it. :hugs: No need to be embarrassed, hun.

Thanks, I can always hope it's to do with me bf Alex.
Just a bit strange as this has never happened before.

I have a few on my breasts, I just shave them off. I don't believe they are anything to be concerned about.

i have a few on my breasts, i just pluck them out, just a hormonal thing xx

I have a few around my nipples which I pluck and a few on my breats which I shave. I really wouldn't worry about it x x

This is not just a few, it's loads. But they are not long at all and you can't really see them. One good thing is they haven't grown longer. iv also noticed that they are very easy to pluck.

If this is a new symptom and the hair is all of a sudden coming it (not just 1 or 2 here and there coming gradually with time), then it could be cause of concern. Your hormones may need to be checked. Sometimes, estrogen, progesterone, and yes, even testosterone levels in women can alterate and cause hair in new areas, weight changes, mood swings and more. If you are concerned, you can always talk to your GYN.

If it's just a couple hairs, no need to worry! Like the others said, pluck them or shave them :)

How many are we talking about hun?

Ive got a clump of 5 on my collor bone, and then i get 4 inbetween my breasts, they are a pain in my butt, but i just tweezer them out.

I did however go to the doctor and he gave me blood tests (before i got pregnant) just to make sure my hormonal balance was ok xx

I agree it is probably just one of those things. I get one on my chin which OH laughs his arse off at :grr: I just tweezer it out :)

Thanks ladies. It is loads as in normal body hair amount. Had a yuck look earlier today and looked like they was disappearing. gonna have a better look as soon as lo is asleep.
If its still there after our visit to my parents in a week and a bit I'll book an appointment at my gp. But don't think I'll have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->