OMG!!! Why?Why?Why...

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
...why did I just YouTube women giving birth????? IT HAS TERRIFIED ME :shock:

seriously, take my word for it, if you have any worries about what is gonna be happening to your hoohoo during birth then at all costs DO NOT search 'giving birth' on YouTube :nope:

The very first one I watched involved the poor lady needing to be 'cut' to give the baby some extra room...nearly brought me to tears :cry: I really wish I hadnt done it. especially as I am so close to putting myself through it all now!!

It's ok hun. This is how babies really come into the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIvM6_soSQE

I'm keeping an open mind and not being put off by horror stories. I keep telling myself it will be ok, just wanna meet my LO.

i just hope that my body will kind of be in a state where i have so much adrenaline going that i won't feel the pain at the very moment... i sure hope so!

It's ok hun. This is how babies really come into the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIvM6_soSQE

:rofl: if only that were true...how much less anxiety would there be among us girlies if that is really how it happened. not to mention the easier lives our OH's would probably have too :lol:

Aly whhhhyyyyy woman!! Are you mad! I mean yes it's going to happen, but only doctors and MWs need to see those images!

I did make my OH watch some, and he just shrugged! I guess it's different if you don't have to do it.

I know all the things that could happen, but if that's what it takes to get LO out so be it....I just don't wanna be able to visualise it as they do it!

I enjoy watching them :haha: I know, I'm odd...though I haven't watched any with episiotomies because that's my biggest fear. Thankfully my mw claims to have only ever done a couple :thumbup:

I enjoy watching them :haha: I know, I'm odd...though I haven't watched any with episiotomies because that's my biggest fear. Thankfully my mw claims to have only ever done a couple :thumbup:

I'm pleased to hear that I'm not the only whacko out there who actually enjoys watching birthing videos! I just find it so amazing and fascinating and weirdly beautiful! It makes me feel really emotional when the baby is finally out! You can almost feel the mother's elation and sense of pride, achievement and love upon seeing her baby- and the dad's too! Makes me feel weepy in a happy way! I just feel like there is no point in freaking out about the birth really. What will be will be. I think I've surprised myself by how calm I am still feeling about it, but I really feel that trying to stay relaxed will help me get through it. It's funny, cos I'm normally such a worrier!

Watching birthing videos and going through it are two extremely different things, trust me!

Everyones birth is different, and we all deal with it in different ways, so i wouldnt let them vids scare you to much! you may find your birth/labour is no where near as bad x

my mum says doing it is a lot easier than watching xxxxxxx

I'm pleased to hear that I'm not the only whacko out there who actually enjoys watching birthing videos! I just find it so amazing and fascinating and weirdly beautiful! It makes me feel really emotional when the baby is finally out! You can almost feel the mother's elation and sense of pride, achievement and love upon seeing her baby- and the dad's too! Makes me feel weepy in a happy way! I just feel like there is no point in freaking out about the birth really. What will be will be. I think I've surprised myself by how calm I am still feeling about it, but I really feel that trying to stay relaxed will help me get through it. It's funny, cos I'm normally such a worrier!

Your pair are odd! :haha:

It's like knowing that you are going to be hung and watching the other inmates walking to the gallows.

I like living in denial! The stork is bringing my baby, I've seen Dumbo, I know how these things work!

dont worry about it i did this and freaked myself out when i was pregnant but when i was in labour i was too concerned with breaething in as much gas and air as i could and i didnt really think about what was going on down there and also you cant see down there either so you can just pretend it doesnt look anythign like youve seeen on you tube lol

I can't stand watching them and I have delivered Vaginally with an episiotomy and had am emergency c-section so far, plus watched my friend deliver her beautiful girl last year :) It's totally different from watching when you are the one in there, or the person you are watching is close to you :)

Also I found for me pushing was the easiest part ;) The labor sucked but pushing.... for me, once I was ready to push that is all I could think about, I don't remember pain or anything at that point, just PUSH hehe I am not saying it's easy by no means but it's not as bad as it looks hun.

I can't stand watching them and I have delivered Vaginally with an episiotomy and had am emergency c-section so far, plus watched my friend deliver her beautiful girl last year :) It's totally different from watching when you are the one in there, or the person you are watching is close to you :)

Also I found for me pushing was the easiest part ;) The labor sucked but pushing.... for me, once I was ready to push that is all I could think about, I don't remember pain or anything at that point, just PUSH hehe I am not saying it's easy by no means but it's not as bad as it looks hun.

:rofl: at Noodles, i wish!!

I wonder how many people read this thread and then went and had a look anyway hehe!

I've watched a few on youtube and also feel strangely calm about giving birth. I hate pain and have a very low threshold but I also know its the only barrier to meeting my baby, so I'll deal with whatever is thrown at me.

Gem x

Its not the same giving birth as watching it, to be honest a brass band could have walked through my delivery room and I wouldn't have noticed.....gas and air is just magic :)

I will never watch them. Even having been through child birth before, i'm quite happy that i couldn't see what was going on 'down there'! I remember seeing my oh's face turn green when mw asked him to look at head coming out! I really can't understand these people who have a mirror positioned so they can watch.

For now i'd like to believe Noodles theory! The stork is coming!!!

Your pair are odd! :haha:

It's like knowing that you are going to be hung and watching the other inmates walking to the gallows.

I like living in denial! The stork is bringing my baby, I've seen Dumbo, I know how these things work!

:rofl: Your tummy button is the ejector, just wait for it to flash red and baby's cooked and ready to pop out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->