OMG!!! Why?Why?Why...

I enjoy watching them :haha: I know, I'm odd...though I haven't watched any with episiotomies because that's my biggest fear. Thankfully my mw claims to have only ever done a couple :thumbup:

I'm pleased to hear that I'm not the only whacko out there who actually enjoys watching birthing videos! I just find it so amazing and fascinating and weirdly beautiful! It makes me feel really emotional when the baby is finally out! You can almost feel the mother's elation and sense of pride, achievement and love upon seeing her baby- and the dad's too! Makes me feel weepy in a happy way! I just feel like there is no point in freaking out about the birth really. What will be will be. I think I've surprised myself by how calm I am still feeling about it, but I really feel that trying to stay relaxed will help me get through it. It's funny, cos I'm normally such a worrier!

Your pair are odd! :haha:

It's like knowing that you are going to be hung and watching the other inmates walking to the gallows.

I like living in denial! The stork is bringing my baby, I've seen Dumbo, I know how these things work!

:rofl: Your tummy button is the ejector, just wait for it to flash red and baby's cooked and ready to pop out!

I really really believe that!

I won't watch them. The thought terrifies me. I'm not that scared about doing it though xx

personally seeing a c-section on youtube was far worse for me x

Oh Noodles - that video is gorgeous!! Sooooo cute :)
I was chuckling away to myself - hehe xxxx

I refuse to watch the videos beforehand!

I would however like to be able to see down there when I'm giving birth myself!!

Me and my OH checked out some natural labour videos when it first sunk in that we were having a baby. Shocking stuff. Im not watching it again.

Watching the videos doesn't scare me about pain; I just don't want to imagine- much less see- my own lady parts looking so strange and stretched and gruesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->