omg yay!!!!

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
My OH got a job!!!! I'm so proud of him its unreal! When we first got together he had been out of work for over 2 years because his confidence levels dropped and he kind of gave up trying.. just after I got preg he managed to bag a temp job working for his nan, helping re-do her house etc, he got fired from that :dohh:... this was in march/april time, since then money has been tight and he has been determined to work if not for his own sake then for lylas! He tried for months and months, applying, interviews, making CV's, no luck.... WELL now my man has a job!!!!!!!

It probably doesn't seem a big deal but it is to us! We can finally get out of the vicious circle that is benefits and move on with our lives! I just can't believe how proud of him I am, he has been knocked down way to many time, left with no hope and no confidence! Pointless thread but just needed to get out how frikking happy I am!!!!! :happydance:

i am SO so pleased for you all hun. i really am!
we've been there and it's such a relief isn't it. :hugs:

congratulations :) been there too when my o/h was out of work it was so stressful xx

Yay!!! Go him. Very happy for you both! :happydance:

Congratulations to you both, thats great news!!

Thanks! He is all excited but won't admit it and is brushing it off as 'nothing special' but inside he is exploding lol

yay! thats great... we have been in the same position. its a great relief :)

Congratulations to you both, I bet that was a big relief! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"