OMG

TTC..HMandTS

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
Swear I felt the baby kick on my left side but I no it's impossible because I'm only 9-10 weeks and it wouldn't be that high

I was 17 weeks with my first pregnancy before I started feeling flutters, so it does early. Can not wait to start feeling baby move :) x

My first pregnancy I first felt movement at 14 on the inside, this being my second I've been feeling movement since 11 weeks :D

My first pregnancy I first felt movement at 14 on the inside, this being my second I've been feeling movement since 11 weeks :D

Ooo Really? I hope that I start feeling movement earlier with this one. Are they flutters or proper kicks? x

Usually with your first pregnancy it will take a bit of time to feel baby kick, I felt my first kicks at 14 weeks and it was after having ice cream at Friendlys :thumbup:

They do say 2nd pregnancy you can often feel them sooner as you are more aware of what it feels like :winkwink:

I know women who felt movement early, but 9 weeks is pretty early. You wouldn't actually feel a real kick at this point. I am 11w4d with my 3rd and think I've felt tiny movement here and there this week. Very low behind the pubic bone (that's where the baby is at this point). I'm still not 100% convinced though - if I keep feeling it over the next week then I'll know for sure! :thumbup:

Oh wow! How exciting. It does sound early, but what do I know, this is my first :)

Can't wait to feel movement!

With my first I felt a kick at 16 weeks and my second I felt movement (butterfly's) at 10 weeks - made the nausea worth it hehe

With my first pregnancy, I felt little fluttery movements at 11 weeks and with my second, at 9 weeks. I kept joking that the next time, I'd feel the sperm meet the egg. ;)

Ooo Really? I hope that I start feeling movement earlier with this one. Are they flutters or proper kicks? x

Oh just movement like I can feel the baby brushing against me occasionally, I wouldn't say its anything like after you reach 20 weeks. so no kicks or anything like that.

First flutters at 16 weeks. Proper kicks at 18 weeks exactly, and first kick from the outside at 19 weeks exactly. So exciting :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->