OMG!!!!

chickie_115

mum of 1 and stepmum to 2
Reaction score
Having a lazy day today still faffing about in ma housecoat! Postie came just now and when I bent down to pick up the letters felt a very definate pop! Stood upright and then what I can only assume was my waters came flowing out!!! :haha: lol This would have to be the day oh has had to work and my mum dad and sister are all out together at Braehead getting xmas shopping lol typical!!!!:dohh:

hehe, go you...just keep a watch out for contractions now!

YEYEYEY! How exciting!! Keep us posted, well, if you can!

Literally just happened!! Just cleaned the puddle off the floor no pains of any kind as such, will need to run round and make sure everything is nice and tidy and all hoovered lol just incase I get whipped away lol!!!

Yay, very exciting!! All these ladies kicking off this week..... :D

Literally just happened!! Just cleaned the puddle off the floor no pains of any kind as such, will need to run round and make sure everything is nice and tidy and all hoovered lol just incase I get whipped away lol!!!

:haha::haha::haha:

Made me laugh - 'make sure everything is nice and tidy and all hoovered' - a woman after my own heart!!!

Good luck hun and hope things go nice and quick for you! xxx

:haha::haha::haha:

Made me laugh - 'make sure everything is nice and tidy and all hoovered' - a woman after my own heart!!!

Good luck hun and hope things go nice and quick for you! xxx

Lol my waters went in the night all i could think about was tidying up quickly. Not a good idea for 1am when you need to get your rest. xx

Just foned triage, she started the put a pad on and check it in an hr speech, told her I'm standing with a towel between my legs and every time I stand up straight more is coming out rofl!! Oh she says just come up then lol

*laughs* whoo!!! here comes baby! :) Good luck - here's hoping for a non-painful process!

that sound's so exciting, it's my due day today I want my waters to go too, maybe I should go clean some floors or something!

YAY! how exciting! i hope it goes nice an quick for you! xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->