Omg

victorial8

Mummy to Freya
Reaction score
hey!! It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here.
I was told about 4 years ago (after 4 years of trying for no 2) that our daughter was a miracle that they didn’t know how I fell pregnant with and that if we wanted another we would need IVF. Well.....looks like sometimes miracles do happen twice . We have never prevented in the 8 years just in case.

Please tell me you can all see the lines? The top cheapie was last night, bottom cheapie and other pic was from this morning.

We are just hoping, I have a bicornuate uterus and am at risk of miscarriage to just keeping things crossed.

What do I do now? It’s been so long since I had my daughter.

64899783-0C64-41BB-B665-29E627D49124.jpeg 087F9C07-3274-45B3-BE81-77513FD7BC3E.jpeg

Just been to the loo and there’s bright red blood ☹️ Knew I shouldn’t of got my hopes up

Just been to the loo and there’s bright red blood ☹️ Knew I shouldn’t of got my hopes up

I'm so sorry. I had bleeding with my second pregnancy and everything turned out fine. Is there any doctor you can see for reassurance? :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I had bleeding with my second pregnancy and everything turned out fine. Is there any doctor you can see for reassurance? :hugs:

I went again and there was nothing. Just got to try and hope it’s nothing much and baby is still ok. Want this so much I’m going to be heartbroken......this has been something I had hoped for for 8 years (as has my hubby and DD) and I hope my body can do what it is supposed to!!

Just going to have to see what happens.

Drs here aren’t too bothered about seeing you and won’t do anything anyway, nor would a midwife at this stage ☹️

Similar boat here! 5 years ago told id never be able to hve kids and fell pregnant with my daughter and I took this at 4pm... still wrapping my head around it! Congratulations

3A63A9AD-C360-43A3-877F-6B6158C417A7.jpeg

I went again and there was nothing. Just got to try and hope it’s nothing much and baby is still ok. Want this so much I’m going to be heartbroken......this has been something I had hoped for for 8 years (as has my hubby and DD) and I hope my body can do what it is supposed to!!

Just going to have to see what happens.

Drs here aren’t too bothered about seeing you and won’t do anything anyway, nor would a midwife at this stage ☹️

Fingers crossed everything is OK.

Well there has been nothing else so far, just got to keep hoping things will be fine.

Avasaurus, congratulations. How far do you think you are? Xx

This mornings test at the bottom, yesterday on the top.

6F4686B1-FB06-45F9-8FFA-7ADC263D1BCB.jpeg

If it helps I'm now 18 weeks pregnant and I bled red every week up until 16 week's. No reason behind it. Some times it was like a period other days just spotting.
Good luck mama xx

Oh man, that must of been so scary for you!!!

I’ve had a bit of brown today but hoping it’s just the old blood from yesterday or something? Been feeling nauseous and SOoooo tired today so hoping it’s good signs.

brown blood is old blood so hopefully everything is OK :)

I'm happy for your bfps. With my first I was in the hospital for bright red and lots of it. Threatened miscarriage. She's almost 8. Take it easy if you can. Be at peace. Prayers for you!!

Congratulations sweetie...I love these little miracle stories and am so pleased for you. It's sometimes normal to get a bit of spotting in the early weeks. Wishing you all the best with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->