OMG

kimberley3

1 angel bean <3
Reaction score
OMG I HAVE JUST BOOKED A PRIVATE SCAN FOR TODAY I AM SO NERVOUS AND I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

i should be 7 and half weeks so should i see the heartbeat and if i dont will things still be okay any stories x

Best of luck for your scan today.

I had my first scan at 6+3 and saw a heartbeat which was estimated to have started the day before!

It was so amazing to see and gave me such peace of mind. Now im addicted and have booked another one for next week, cant wait :happydance:

Good luck with your scan, I am so desperate to have one so might book one soon xx

Good luck, you should hopefully see the heartbeat today :) Keep us updated :hugs:

thank you i will do, ahhh so nervous!!!!!!! im excited but at the same time so nervous. i really hope everything is well, i hope i get pictures too :D its at 7pm tonight and its £75 wow but i see it as nothing for a piece of mind!

I paid £80 for my private scan on Sunday afternoon - I was absolutely BRICKING it!! But all is good :)

I'd pay double to see him or her again lol

I am so nervous! but hopefully, fingers crossed everything is going to be okay

good luck and enjoy! im going to book one in december time. let us know how you get on xx

:D will do all cross your fingers for me. and send good vibes my way x

7pm tonight, did you get like dull achey pains in your lower tummy i have had it since ovulation is it normal as i am panicing a little bit x

You should ef see a heartbeat! Even abdominally. Good Luck!

7pm tonight, did you get like dull achey pains in your lower tummy i have had it since ovulation is it normal as i am panicing a little bit x

Yes, I got that until I was about 8 weeks and then it was only occassionally but everyone different. Totally normal hun. How exciting for you! Post piccies!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oooh!!! How exciting.

I just wondered. How much is it for a private scan?

I am planning on telling my parents at 10 weeks but I won't get a scan on the NHS til 12 weeks. It would be great to have a scan before we tell them.

N x

Im so excited for you!!! We saw our little one at 6w 1day. Was such a magical expirience we will both never forget. To see our babys heart beating was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->