Omw omw omw!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear this! had been stalking some of your other posts and was waiting to see your results...wonderful news! :happydance: :hugs:

Fab news. So delighted for u and how nice to know you r having a little girlie xx

I am still in shock over the size of the bullet we dodged!

Yay! I'm so happy for you. So glad things are working out.

That is WONDERFUL news! So happy for you guys.

I did just see that you have a 2 vessel cord...please make sure you have very close supervision for that and if you don't feel movement don't wait get scanned immediately. If you want to talk about it feel free to inbox me I just want to make everyone aware that even though they say don't worry you need to have a doctor on their game with that!

congratz!!! amazing news!! so happy for you!!
healthy and happy pregnancy hun!
xx

I did just see that you have a 2 vessel cord...please make sure you have very close supervision for that and if you don't feel movement don't wait get scanned immediately. If you want to talk about it feel free to inbox me I just want to make everyone aware that even though they say don't worry you need to have a doctor on their game with that!

Thanks for this. I really appreciate your concern. I am lucky to have a great Dr working with me, well, 2 now. I am going to discuss options at my 16 week appointment. I have a feeling I will be living at Drs until she is here!

AAAAANNNNDDDDD....... confirmed! 46XX. :D

Excellent news, I'm so glad to hear. Congratulations! Xx

Thanks for this. I really appreciate your concern. I am lucky to have a great Dr working with me, well, 2 now. I am going to discuss options at my 16 week appointment. I have a feeling I will be living at Drs until she is here!

Awesome! I lost my son to a 2 vessel cord so I just want to make sure even though it happens often doctors have to watch it and be extra cautious!! Unfortunately the doctors who were caring for me didn't give it enough concern...:nope:

Congratulations, amazing news!

Awesome! I lost my son to a 2 vessel cord so I just want to make sure even though it happens often doctors have to watch it and be extra cautious!! Unfortunately the doctors who were caring for me didn't give it enough concern...:nope:

That is aweful. I am so sorry. I am in good hands and will be extra paranoid.

That is aweful. I am so sorry. I am in good hands and will be extra paranoid.

Yes! Always ask questions if you don't agree with something the doctor said question them....I sure wish I did! Hugs and hope your pregnancy flies by and before you know it little one will be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->