• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On 2WW CD1 Aug 3rd!

everhopeful

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to this forum. I always read everyone elses threads but never realy post anything. I have been ttc for a year now. After lap I was told that I had endo and polycyctic ovaries! Anyway, after lots of waiting I have just been on Clomid and successfully ovulated! I had one good egg and now I am just really hoping that this is our month! Strangly enough CD 1 was our wedding anniversary so I am hoping it is a good sign!

Is anyone else waiting to test on the 31st Aug?
I am hoping to get :bfp:

Good luck and baby dust to anyone who is reading this!

Hello honey!

So sorry to read of your problems, all the best for CLOMID honey, i hope this is your month, i am on CD16 and i am due to test Aug the 29th or 31st for my:bfp: its eithere a 25/27 day cycle i have!

ALL the best hun xxxxxx

Hiya EH, I will be testing around the end of the month. On CD21 at the mo and think will have 29/30 day cycle. Fingers crossed for all of us. MT

hello....I will be testing on about the 2nd of September....so slightly behind you...
I am on CD 19 and think I ovulated on day 16 of cycle...

how are you all coping with the waiting game?

Not well. I keep trying to distract myself. This was the first month we really "tried" with OPKs and preseed (although since this stuff is so ace would use it even if not TTC IKNWIM - although not everytime because its a bit pricey). Do not want to build hopes up. Am on 7DPO now and apart from bigger boobs (noticed today by DH not me - they seem normalish to me) and some random excess CM (tmi) which I don't think I normally have at this time of the month (but might do, have not paid much attention to these things until lately) have no symptoms whatsover.

am counting down the days and even though this is cycle 3 of not using contraception, am not looking forward to another BFN and then another month of waiting. ho hum.

Have one of those £10 deals from M&S tonight so having a nice supper with DH and logging off from thinking about ttc. My even have jump DH for a nice BD later without even thinking about ttc at all because way past O day!

I am just feeling so frustrated that I cannot find out now!

Hekate - am with you on that one! Soooo annoying you have to wait.

hi girls,

im on cd19,so a little behind you .have been trying for a few months,but already am becoming obsessed with the whole ttc thing.

its all i seem to think about these days:sad1:and this 2ww seems to last forever,or is thet just me???

have been using opks so hopefully this month i will get a :bfp:

good luck to everyone:dust:would love to chat to you all xxx

I just posted over on cycle buddies but am so excited. Just tested on FRER (which I promised I would hold out on until end of the month but boobs are enormous and just caved in) and its a:bfp:

Am sitting holding test in my hand with my jaw hitting my chest. Hubbie is out with friends and just called him but was so noisy didn't want to spring it on him in front of all those guys. Asked him to call me somewhere quieter but might have to wait until he comes home.

Thanks hekate. Told hubby last night and he is over the moon. He said he just knew and even told his best friends a few days that he thought I was pg (somewhat under the influence). Am so pleased but still hasn't sunk in!

oh fab! how long did you have to wait until he came home?
how did you tell him?

this is so exciting...

He came home early (thank goodness - I was climbing the walls). He came in and I was sitting on the sofa with a sappy grin on my face. he asked me what was up and I just showed him the test. he did a bit of a double take and asked "what is it positive?" I just nodded with an even bigger sappy grin. He said "I knew it! didn't I tell you!" then he confessed that he had told his best mate yesterday that he suspected that I was pregnant! all this before either of us knew. Spent rest of the evening cuddled up and taking turns to get the giggles and both of us with silly grins all over our face :laugh2:s. Still in that state now!

that is so lovely! congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->