On 5th round of Clomid-CD 5-anyone want to be my buddy?

Well, CD12 after Clomid 5-9 and I think my test line on the opk is getting lighter :( I've only ovulated 1 time, ever and it was on CD17 so I'm still holding out hope.... just getting a little depressed everytime I dip the stick!

Rynie--I had an HSG done that showed one tube is blocked. It was disappointing but it could be worse right! Jamie dont get depressed or down! Ive had OPK that get lighter after some darker...and then boom I get much darker and positive results! Hang in there!

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend! :)

Okay so.... my mom, grandma, husband and I check in on Thursday for my HSG exam @ 1:00. My appointment was at 1:45. I filled out some paper work, asked the nurse if I would get in at 1:45 so that I can pop in my Vicodin and Valium...she assured me that they were on schedule and to go ahead and take the meds. @ 2:00pm they called me in, and as I was guided by the nurse to the exam room, she told me "oh wait, you're period ended on August 10?...we can't perform the test now, it has to be done 7-10 days after the first day of your period". I informed her that my periods are always irregular and maybe thats why the scheduler thought it is okay to
Do the exam at any time. She spoke with the PA and the Doctor and they both apologized and told me that there is no way they can do it that day. They said I need to speak with my obgyn and see what he says or maybe take provera and induce my period and go for the exam. I left there really mad/sad/hurt and disappointed. My poor husband canceled his business trip to be there by my side for the exam. I felt bad. We left the aging center very hopeless. We are now thinking of just going directly to a fertility center. What do you guys think? Is that a good or bad idea?

I called my OBGYN and he said to wait until my period comes and then go for the exam.i already have some Provera at home, why can't I just take that and go for the exam?! Im better off just treating myself lol

That sucks! I think the only reason they do it 7-10 days is so there's NO chance your pregnant, so that sucks if they're just covering themselves. I would think if you can induce a period with no harm to your body then do it!

Okay so.... my mom, grandma, husband and I check in on Thursday for my HSG exam @ 1:00. My appointment was at 1:45. I filled out some paper work, asked the nurse if I would get in at 1:45 so that I can pop in my Vicodin and Valium...she assured me that they were on schedule and to go ahead and take the meds. @ 2:00pm they called me in, and as I was guided by the nurse to the exam room, she told me "oh wait, you're period ended on August 10?...we can't perform the test now, it has to be done 7-10 days after the first day of your period". I informed her that my periods are always irregular and maybe thats why the scheduler thought it is okay to
Do the exam at any time. She spoke with the PA and the Doctor and they both apologized and told me that there is no way they can do it that day. They said I need to speak with my obgyn and see what he says or maybe take provera and induce my period and go for the exam. I left there really mad/sad/hurt and disappointed. My poor husband canceled his business trip to be there by my side for the exam. I felt bad. We left the aging center very hopeless. We are now thinking of just going directly to a fertility center. What do you guys think? Is that a good or bad idea?

I called my OBGYN and he said to wait until my period comes and then go for the exam.i already have some Provera at home, why can't I just take that and go for the exam?! Im better off just treating myself lol

Ya, I wa bummed out....but okay now! :) since I'm not really rushing to get pregant because I want to get pregnant after I lose another 35 pounds, that's why I'm taking it okay, or else I would've raised hell! LoL I'll just wait and see if AF shows up this month, of not I'll make it show up!

How are you girls doing? What's the progress?? :))

I'm taking a bit of a break, that clomid made me gain some weight! Since I've been off it and dieting I've lost 6 pounds, but I have a ways to go! I just had my HSG Friday and they said it was all clear (after some hard pushing on the right tube so I wonder if it was a little plugged). So our next step would be IUI and I want to weight for that till I feel in better shape! Well, let us know when
Your AF shows and I hope the HSG goes well!!
Ya, I wa bummed out....but okay now! :) since I'm not really rushing to get pregant because I want to get pregnant after I lose another 35 pounds, that's why I'm taking it okay, or else I would've raised hell! LoL I'll just wait and see if AF shows up this month, of not I'll make it show up!

How are you girls doing? What's the progress?? :))

Congrads on your weight loss! It's a start! I'm glad your HSG went well! Any pains??

Ya, I feel like I want to be in a comfortable weight before I get pregnant, that way if I gain weight it won't be on top of the extras I have now lol.

The HSG was a little painful during, but I just used my yoga breathing and got through it! I think I have a very high pain threshold though haha. When you go just remember it'll be over in a few mins, a few minutes of pain is worth an unblocked tube I figure!
Congrads on your weight loss! It's a start! I'm glad your HSG went well! Any pains??

Ya, I feel like I want to be in a comfortable weight before I get pregnant, that way if I gain weight it won't be on top of the extras I have now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->