on a lighter note..

dizzymeg

Reaction score
anyone wonder how huge they would have been if they had gone to term? I was due today, and I held olly near my tummy, and I know he would have been bigger is he had still been in me, I would have been huuuuuge!!
Hope all of you and your babies are doing well and growing well
xxx

Oh my goodness yes. At 27+4 alex was 2lb 14oz. So she would have been a biggy!!

When Andrew reached around 8-9lb in weight, I used to carry him against my belly and try to imagine having something that big inside me :rofl:

The temptation of sticking em up your jumper will subside...... :rofl:

The temptation of sticking em up your jumper will subside...... :rofl:

haha!! really?!! it is very funny - it is more the look on his face!!
he already thinks I am a nutter
xx

6lb 5oz at 34+6

I think we would have been heading towards 9/10lb! :haha:

Well I had two so if I had gone to term I probably wouldnt of been able to get through my door. Even my midwife commented on my tummy before I had them. She said isnt it incredible how skin can stretch to accomodate a baby let alone two. Yours is very very big.. I was only 26 weeks!

Sophie was just 5lb6 at her due date but I guess she'd have been bigger if she'd have stayed inside! It's not all that long since she reached 8-9lb and I did keep wondering what it would have been like to have had something of that size inside me (and more worryingly, getting something of that size OUT!) xx

I cringe when I think about the fact that I used to stress Leo would be born 10lb+++ (Tyler was 9lb 2oz!!).. well, he had his own ideas and came out weighing 2lb 11.5oz! In hindsight I regret moaning, as I'd definitely take my loooooooooong painful, dramatic labour, 2nd degree tear and long healing time over everything this year threw at us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->