On CD 24 and 14 DPO

punkymomma

Reaction score
...and I feel like I have the flu today! I am so exhausted and have been for about three days now. AF is not due until the 11th and I don't want to test too early. I am getting shooting pain in my bbs that come and go and a bit of cramping, but I tend to get that around this time anyways. The only thing I have noticed that was different this time is the exhaustion and at about 4 DPO I started having some heaviness/tugging in my lower abdomen that has not gone away yet and my bellybutton is sore, like someone is poking at it from the inside. However, I started a new workout 10 days ago and I am wondering if that feeling could be due to doing crunches??? I had a little bit of queasiness on DPO 2, 3, and 4 and again today now that I think of it....

I know the only way I am going to know for sure is to take a test lol, but I am just wondering if anybody has ever had that heavy/tugging feeling and weird bellybutton thing and ended up pregnant??? Or if it is in fact just my new workout???

Thank you :)

TTC #1 Month 3

I haven't personally but having stalked lots of people on here already I can say it is quite a common symptom, the tugging in the abdomen, possibly from implantation...but then again possibly from working out! I have the same problem, I do lots of ab work at the gym so any pains I feel I'm just going to put it down to that.

Do a test! The worst that will happen is you'll get a BFN but you can test again in a few days time...and the best that will happen is:bfp:!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->