On CD 25 of 25 day cycle. No AF and BFN. Am I out?

hilljm313

Reaction score
I have no idea when I ovulated (if I even did) because I wasn't temping. Around CD 19 I had some sharp pains on the side of one ovary that lasted maybe 20 seconds.

On CD 22 my BBs got HUGE and super painful (unusual for my cycles) which has lasted a few days. They're still sore today but not AS bad. I'm also having some other satellite symptoms that I'm not taking too seriously (dizziness, mild headaches, etc).

All of my tests so far I've taken midday. Bad, I know lol but they've all been BFN. So I guess I have a couple questions. Am I testing too early? Are my BFNs because I'm testing in the afternoon and can't wait to POAS? lol. And based on those symptoms, could I guesstimate when I ovulated?

I know this site has a ton of threads on this subject but I'd love to hear your input!

Oh, I figured while I had the time I would add a couple other details.

My CP is high, soft and open (which is weird considering I'm not in the right time frame to be ovulating), but I'm not a cervix expert so maybe it's totally normal.

My CM is a mix between slippery and lotiony. Yesterday I was feeling a bit like AF was coming bc I felt "leaky" but there was just the CM. :/

Maybe your cycle is a little longer this month? If you O on day 14 then you wouldnt have AF till the 28 or 29 day

Thanks for your reply! I'd be surprised since my periods have been 23-25 days for at least six months but I suppose it can always change!

As long as the :witch: does not show, you're not out for this month. Sometimes test have a hard time picking the hormone up early? what kind were you using?
And it's different from one girl to another too, some produce more hormone more early.

Keep your hopes up, it could still happen :D I wish you the best of luck. Baby dust

As long as the does not show, you're not out for this month. Sometimes test have a hard time picking the hormone up early? what kind were you using?
And it's different from one girl to another too, some produce more hormone more early.

Keep your hopes up, it could still happen I wish you the best of luck. Baby dust
I've been using the internet cheapies but they're all negative, even though I keep believing I'm seeing a faint faint faint line lol. I started spotting on CD26 and am still spotting now at CD28 but not enough to land on the panty liner. It's only when I wipe. I never have issues usually with spotting so I'm pretty confused.

I thought that maybe this could be implantation bleeding but 3 days of implantation sounds like probably too long? If it was implantation bleeding wouldn't I still have to wait another week for a positive?

OH! And I forgot to mention that although I haven't been temping this month, I started temping yesterday and my morning temps have been 99.1 two days in a row so far. Obviously I can't consider that to be a pattern but isn't that pretty high?

I would definitely test with one of those early response test, those are really good, sometimes the cheap ones are not that great :/ Maybe if that one is still negative get a blood test done

that temperature is above average, being 98.6, not sure what it could mean tho.

Good luck to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->