On day 32 of cycle, BFN?

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
Okay so my period is late, I took a test on day 30 of my cycle (which is usually around 28 days as normal). It came back negative, it's now day 32 and it still isn't here. I'm not TTC and use condoms every time. Possibly the only way I could get pg is because sometimes we'll put the condom on upside down first then put it the right way around so a little pre-cum could get on it maybe. That's literally it, so I think the chance of me being pg is slim but weird that my cycle is late. I have been a bit emotional this week... I've been having cramps today, so whether that means my period is on its way or not IDK :|.

Kaz x

You could have ovulated later than you usually do, especially if you have been stressed Hard to know for sure if you aren't tracking your cycles (temping etc) I would take another test in 5-7 days just to be sure x

Tested again today, period's 4 days late... Still negative. Confusing!!

Kaz x

A period is never technically 'late' it is all based on when you ovulated or if you were pregnant. If you're testing negative then give it a few more days and re-test. Or you may be having an annovulatory cycle which is quite common. Good luck!

Still no AF and having strange smelling discharge :( not nice, is this a PG symptom? I had a yeast infection earlier this month but I took a pill to get rid of it...

Kaz x

Any news Hun? I'm not sure about the discharge but if your worried I'd pop to the docs :). X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->