On first round of clomid...

3 highs on temps or OPK? I have been checking temps but it shows a sudden drop today...why on earth is my temp dropping???......opk since CD 11 :bfn:

FS advised to :sex: CD 14 and 15 & go back again on Sunday (CD 16)

I'm worried about my temps going down though ...will keep u posted

Its funny how we are half way across the world but sailing in the same boat:hugs:

I cant see your chart bumpy ride so hard to say :shrug: Just keep in mind it is not what that one temp does but what they all do that make your chart. see what happens over the next few days hang in there :hugs:

hey everyone

update- today is CD15. positive opk....

FS prescribed Lupi HCG 10000 injection and to also take progynova 2 mg ....

Next US on 14 Feb.....Wat a way to celebrate valentines day and my 3rd wedding anniversary!! :haha:

Enjoy V-day bumpy!! I am out this month temps dropped :growlmad: here we go round 4 ugh

Hey...had an ultrasound Yday (14 feb)....confirmed ovulation....i'm so tired of temping and charting that i just let it skip today morning....

Two week wait for me now......next appt 29 Feb.

[-o< i hope its a :bfp:

just an update. CD 12 - 19 mm

Hoping I ov within next 2 days

Good luck!!

I am on CD8 and have had 3 Highs in a row, it's way too early for me to be OVing but going with it! I should be OVing early next week. Bodies eh?

Hey Heavenly...read that ur expecting ovulation around v day...did u ovulate? I ovulated on either 13 Feb or on 14 Feb....had my HCG 10000 shot on 12 Feb (at about 12 noon) and ultrasound confirmed ovulation on 14 Feb (at about 12 noon)

Maybe we could keep each other company in this TWW:hugs:

just an update. CD 12 - 19 mm

Hoping I ov within next 2 days

Good luck!!

I am on CD8 and have had 3 Highs in a row, it's way too early for me to be OVing but going with it! I should be OVing early next week. Bodies eh?

Hey Heavenly...read that ur expecting ovulation around v day...did u ovulate? I ovulated on either 13 Feb or on 14 Feb....had my HCG 10000 shot on 12 Feb (at about 12 noon) and ultrasound confirmed ovulation on 14 Feb (at about 12 noon)

Maybe we could keep each other company in this TWW:hugs:

Hey you, yes I got a Peak yesterday and today, and had CM yesterday. So I OV'd same day as last cycle on Clomid (CD13) - 14 Feb.

I won't be testing til I am day late which will be 2 March, unless I get really weird symptoms I haven't had before, want to keep sane!!

Hey you, yes I got a Peak yesterday and today, and had CM yesterday. So I OV'd same day as last cycle on Clomid (CD13) - 14 Feb.

I won't be testing til I am day late which will be 2 March, unless I get really weird symptoms I haven't had before, want to keep sane!!

Me 2! not going to check till 29 Feb. I have to go back to FS on 29 Feb.....no buying HPTs for me!

Me 2! not going to check till 29 Feb. I have to go back to FS on 29 Feb.....no buying HPTs for me!

Good girl!!! Much better for our sanity. :winkwink:

Hi Ladies,

Haven’t been on here for a while as have been v.v.v busy….

Congratulations to any of you who’ve had your BFP this month and for those who haven’t good luck for next month!

I did a test this morning (11dpo) but it was a BFN . I don’t know if it was too early though as the clearblue test I used said you could only test 4 days before your AF is due and even then it’s on 56% accurate. AF is not due till around 24th so I guess I’ll wait and see.

I was a bit surprised as I have had abdominal cramps since I ovulated, twinges in my back and have had a few pains in my boobs. Maybe its just wishful thinking though!!

Are there special tests you can get that test earlier than 4 days before AF? Has anyone had a BFN and then a BFP later in the month?

The good news is that I got my blood test back and it confirmed I had ovulated – the first time in about 2 years I think! So now I just stay on the 50mg Clomid and hope for the best!

C
X

Hello all

I'm new to this forum and I too am on my first round of clomid. CD6 so my last tablet today.

Thought I was doing ok with the side effects until last night when I couldn't sleep because of the hot flushes.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and good luck to everyone TTC!

:dust:

hey heavenly...how are you holding up?

7 (or maybe 8) dpo today....i can hardly keep my mind off the number game! any symptoms? i'm feeling nothing :cry:

I cant wait till 14 dpo!

hey heavenly...how are you holding up?

7 (or maybe 8) dpo today....i can hardly keep my mind off the number game! any symptoms? i'm feeling nothing :cry:

I cant wait till 14 dpo!

I am 6 or 7 DPO. No symptoms - not thinking about it either way and I am also being proactive.

Got some more supplements and went to see an acupuncturist last night, will be seeing her once a week for 6 weeks to begin with. She wants me to get my AMH done so am doing that next week, wants me to keep a food diary for a week as well. She has had a lot of success re fertility and I really got a good vibe off her, so start next week, looking forward to it! :thumbup:

Stay positive. :hugs:

I am 6 or 7 DPO. No symptoms - not thinking about it either way and I am also being proactive.

Got some more supplements and went to see an acupuncturist last night, will be seeing her once a week for 6 weeks to begin with. She wants me to get my AMH done so am doing that next week, wants me to keep a food diary for a week as well. She has had a lot of success re fertility and I really got a good vibe off her, so start next week, looking forward to it! :thumbup:

Stay positive. :hugs:

hey heavenly.....i'm out this cycle...having bright red slight bleeding today (12 or 11 dpo). FS has asked me to come in tomorrow morning :cry:

i just want tonight to be over...i just wish :witch: would just come on and not keep me guessing the whole night to see if she got me good!

I'm in....:witch: didn't get me....i went to doctor post slight bleed....he did a blood test and beta HCG is 261.98 on CD 28 of cycle!!! meaning i got my :bfp:

next blood work on 1st March....to see if HCG levels rising good enough...FS says to not be too optimistic as its too early to see whether this one would stick!

Yay! Congrats!

:witch: got me on 19th so i'm out for this month...

Just finished taking round two tablets - had no side effects this time though which is strange. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also I don't understand why people take Clomid on different days - i've been told to take it on cd 2- 5? They scanned me first month and said it was working so guess its ok.

Just going to go for it this month with the :sex:, every other day and hope for the best! I don't do charts or temperatures or anything like that - I find it stressful just doing OV tests!!

Any other advice welcome...

C
x

I'm in....:witch: didn't get me....i went to doctor post slight bleed....he did a blood test and beta HCG is 261.98 on CD 28 of cycle!!! meaning i got my :bfp:

next blood work on 1st March....to see if HCG levels rising good enough...FS says to not be too optimistic as its too early to see whether this one would stick!

Keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you!!! :happydance:

:witch: got me on 19th so i'm out for this month...

Just finished taking round two tablets - had no side effects this time though which is strange. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also I don't understand why people take Clomid on different days - i've been told to take it on cd 2- 5? They scanned me first month and said it was working so guess its ok.

Just going to go for it this month with the :sex:, every other day and hope for the best! I don't do charts or temperatures or anything like that - I find it stressful just doing OV tests!!

Any other advice welcome...

C
x

Sorry AF has got you. I have done 2 cycles of 50mg Clomid with no side effects.

I don't do temp taking or anything. I take mine CD2-6, no idea why it varies from FS to FS.

AFM, AF is due tomorrow, I have had no symptoms, haven't tested either, would thoroughly recommend not testing early, much more relaxed cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->