On last few days of the pill!!

Delamere19

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Well, I have 3 more days of pills to take then we are def going to TTC after this period!!! I cant believe its really going to happen!! I'm so excited!!

Cath xx

OH!! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope it all goes well for you.

Hi Cath!!

Isn't it exciting!! I am due to finish my last pill tomorrow then hopefully full steam ahead -so to speak!
Although I know we are ready for it, I do feel slightly apprehensive - think it is just because I have never been through this before!!

Do you feel the same?

XXX

Hi Kate,

yeah I am nervous and apprehensive. It's the first time for me too so not sure what to expect. I am bit worried cos I am not sure when I ovulate!

Cath x

Good luck Kate and Cath, hopefully you won't be in TTC too long:happydance:

Have you considered charting? I use www.fertilityfriend.com - it's really easy just by taking your temperature every morning and is a great way to figure out when you ovulate and learn a lot more about your cycle
Good luck!! :)

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. My AF is due this weekend then its all go!! Whoop whoop!!

YAY! good luck to you! I only have 5 days left of my BCP, but its only to switch to condoms.. But I am so excited about that, because i can start charting, and temping to be more prepared for when we "pull the goalie" so to speak. Best of luck to you honey!! Keep us posted over here in WTT:hugs:

I finished my BCP on 15th Oct so around the same time. I'm nervous, excited, apprehensive all at the same time but mostly I'm happy that we're finally onto the next stage! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I return to normal as soon as possible. Good luck to everyone else TTC!

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck ttc :) x

Thanks ladies!!

Well, AF arrived on Saturday so it's full steam ahead once thats finished. Done a chart to try and see when abouts I should be ovulating. It's a bit of a guessing game still but I used to keep notes of my periods before I went on the pill so I tried to go off that to see how long my cycles were. Luckily I have always been regular as clockwrok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->