On the edge !

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
I am getting really nervous now ! AF was due today (well I was due to start spotting with full blown AF tomorrow morning) but it's now 9pm and nothing. Last cycle I started spotting on CD27 at around 4pm and the cycle before it was CD27 around 6pm I am now CD27 and it's 9pm and no sign at all. I am 11dpo and did an IC Midstream test (20miu) this morning but got a negative (at least I'm pretty sure it was negative).

I have been getting cramps on and off all day (and kinda like an achey pelvis) and I keep rushing to the look because I have been feeling like AF has come....I am just so scared that the witch is going to come. I am so close to being properly late now, which I never am, and I am just getting so nervous and scared. I just want to go to bed and sleep through until tomorrow morning and see if she shows up then. It's playing on my mind the whole time !

Is anyone else in the same situation ? We can help eachother get through the rest of the day until either AF come or until we test again. I swear I am going completely bonkers with the wait..as if the two week wait wasn't bad enough to deal with !

I am planning on testing tomorrow morning with FMU with an FRER if AF is still a no-show....I am getting so nervous......grrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting really nervous now ! AF was due today (well I was due to start spotting with full blown AF tomorrow morning) but it's now 9pm and nothing. Last cycle I started spotting on CD27 at around 4pm and the cycle before it was CD27 around 6pm I am now CD27 and it's 9pm and no sign at all. I am 11dpo and did an IC Midstream test (20miu) this morning but got a negative (at least I'm pretty sure it was negative).

I have been getting cramps on and off all day (and kinda like an achey pelvis) and I keep rushing to the look because I have been feeling like AF has come....I am just so scared that the witch is going to come. I am so close to being properly late now, which I never am, and I am just getting so nervous and scared. I just want to go to bed and sleep through until tomorrow morning and see if she shows up then. It's playing on my mind the whole time !

Is anyone else in the same situation ? We can help eachother get through the rest of the day until either AF come or until we test again. I swear I am going completely bonkers with the wait..as if the two week wait wasn't bad enough to deal with !

I am planning on testing tomorrow morning with FMU with an FRER if AF is still a no-show....I am getting so nervous......grrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be thinking of you :hugs::hugs: My AF got me today 3days early :growlmad::growlmad:

Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Awww I'm sorry to hear that ! :dust: for next cycle !

I am totally going through the same thing and I am going insane! All I could do all day is browse the forums when I should have been working. I don't have any PMS, so I keep wondering if it's because I've been exercising more lately so my health has improved, or am I preggo? I'm so nervous that I keep shaking my legs, which is so unattractive! LOL

Baby dust to all of us.

good luck beesbella.. go to bed, and hope af doesnt turn up.. time will go quicker :)

really hope the :witch: doesnt get u!

Good Luck BeesBella really really hoping its good news for you this month :happydance:

Thanks I hope so too. I really need to use the loo but I'm scared incase AF has started. I am watching How I Met Your Mother to try and take my mind off of it but Lily & Marshall trying for a baby isn't really helping ! Every TV show I watch has a baby involved !
Bones - Angela is pregnant !
Grey's Anatomy - Meredith & Derek trying and Callie is pregnant !

Nothing will take my mind off of it.

Thanks I hope so too. I really need to use the loo but I'm scared incase AF has started. I am watching How I Met Your Mother to try and take my mind off of it but Lily & Marshall trying for a baby isn't really helping ! Every TV show I watch has a baby involved !
Bones - Angela is pregnant !
Grey's Anatomy - Meredith & Derek trying and Callie is pregnant !

Nothing will take my mind off of it.

Hope you get your definate answer soon!

Off topic, but Callie's pregnant?! I thought she was gay, and with arizona? :wacko:

I didn't know Callie was pregnant either!!! Let me guess - it must be McSteamy's?!!!!!

Haha, sorry to hijack hun - trying to take your mind off the dreaded witch!!

Good luck :)

Good luck! I've been noseying in on your 2WW for a few days now. I'm rooting for you chick. Great sign if you're normally regular and it still hasn't shown up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->