On the road again graduates

I'm measuring a week behind. 5w4d. But i could very well be off because I stopped temping and everything. But they said the sac was strong, we could see a bean and a flicker but it was too early to measure the heartbeat.

Cary wow that's amazing news :) so what's our next step ???? ( notice the our lol ) are you terrified right now ? I am really hopeful . How's your oh holding up ?

When the tech was about to start the ultrasound yesterday I almost threw up. I started to cry before she even did anything. It was at the ultrasound last time that we found out. Of course then I was already spotting. So I'm much better off this time... But still I was crying, DH was crying... I don't think we realize how hard the losses are on the men.

The tech was really positive and kept saying that the sac looked VERY strong... And we did see a flicker so there is life there!

I'm doing good. I'm believing that this is our sticky bean...

So in one of the pics, there are two white dots in the sac... What do you think???

So glad to have you to do this journey together!

Attachments

• 5 WEEKS_0005.jpg
    5 WEEKS_0005.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
Oh my God, Cary!!!! I haven't checked in here in a long time and something told me to come read things here this morning and I saw this!!!

Congratulations!!! It's been several weeks since your last post. How are things going??

I think about you ladies a lot.

Sorry Ladies... I miscarried number 3 on Sunday. I'm beyond devastated...

I go Monday to make sure that all the issue is gone.

Oh God, Cary. There are no words. I am devastated for you. I'm completely heartbroken. You absolutely deserved this.

Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you.

Xoxoxoxox

Noooooooooooooo. Dangit. I came on here and read back a bit and got all excited. I fell in love with your little bean and knew it was the one. After all these years, I just can't accept your losses and heartache. It breaks my heart. Thinking of you Cary.

Cary :( sending you the biggest hug . I'm so so sorry . Will they do more testing now ? I know here in Ireland you have to mc 3+ occasions before they will investigate the why ?
Please look after yourself and come back and check in soon xxxxx I'm here

Hi everyone else , I too think of you all often :) how are ye all doing ?how is Brody ?

Hey Cary. You've been in my thoughts, so I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->