On the road again graduates

Hey ladies,

So Brady had his apt with his pedi recently. He's now weighing in at 20 pounds (big boy!!!) and his pedi is happy with his progress. Pedi says he doesn't see any major red flags, so he thinks any delays will sort themselves out on their own. So we've decided to hold off on physical therapy for now. We're going to wait a few months and see how things develop.

Topanga that is good news :) it is great you have a sensible paediatrician ! How are Lauren and Brady getting along with each other ?

Hi everyone. No news here, but I thought I'd check in and see how everyone was doing???

Hey ladies! Sorry i have been MIA lately... no big news here but generally all is going well.
So happy to read your good news about Brady Topanga, and indeed, sounds like you got a good pediatrician over there.

no big news here, OH and I are enjoying our life as two so far and i know it may sound weird after all these years, but i kind of like it like this at the moment...

Im doing ok as well. We just bought a house so we've been caught up in that process the last month. It's a fixer upper so there's lot to be done. That and our new life in Idaho has made this pregnancy fly by. I'm already 23 weeks (24 tomorrow!). Feeling good but much fatter this itme.

OMG Red already 24 weeks??? where did the time go?? In my head you were at 12-13... i kinda don't wanna accept the fact that it's October already and there's about 10 weeks to xmas time...

Anyone ever have EWCM streaked with blood instead of AF? Been this way for the last 24 hours, no real blood.

Not personally except when I was pregnant ans it was ib but I do know its common for some people to have ovulation bleeding . Maybe its that ? Hope your all doing well xxx

AF should have showed up yesterday. Thursday night I had EWCM streaked with blood. Yesterday and today I'm spotting (like the end of my period) when I wipe but nothing in the pad. Fertility friend says I didn't ovulate this month but I think my thermometer may not be working right... Crazy huh??? Guess I will pick up a test today and see.

How is everyone doing?

So... I did a test this morning and I got an evap line. It came up before ten minutes and it was a line but there was absolutely no color in it!!!

Every time I wipe, there is blood. It is a reddish, brownish color, but not really anything on the pad. No blood when I pee either. No clots (Which I usually get a lot). I guess I will wait two days and try again. I have never had a period like this!

maybe it's just a looong implantation bleeding and that "evap" line will turn into a BFP! Keep posting Cary!

It's still off and on... Sometimes there is blood and other times just spotting. Most of the time there is nothing but a few spots in the pad. Bfn this morning so... Maybe this is just a very strange period???

That's so strange, Cary! Especially considering the evap line yesterday. Keep us in the loop... I'm wondering now!!!!

Taking a test tomorrow morning... Still spotting light pink. 6 days of spotting.. Uggghhhhh

Cary I'm assuming that with your silence it didn't amount to much. :( Poop. I'm thinking of you.

Thanks red!!! All negative tests but definitely something hormonal is going on. My breasts are so sore I can't touch them, my chin has had a massive breakout and I'm now on the 12th day of spotting. Making an appointment with the Gyn. Wish I knew what was going on. Definitely brown/light pink discharge every time I wipe but nothing really on the pad. Just ready to be done and move on.

So here I am still spotting... 17 days and counting. I go to the gyn Tuesday so hopefully I will get some answers. I've had a few days of light bleeding in between all of the spotting, but I have never had anything like this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->