On the road again graduates

Fingers crossed that your ob/gyn will be able to give you some answers... i still hope for a crazy surprise for you... <3 <3 <3

Thanks Skye! So.. pap was all clear but thyroid was not. I am now on the hyper side once again. I'm not surprised as this happens every time I start to diet, exercise and lose a little weight. She seems to think that caused the spotting, but I have had much lower (which is higher) blood levels and never had spotting.

I go the 19th for a saline ultrasound to check for cysts, etc... and then will get an endometrial biopsy to check for cancer... But I believe that all is good and it was maybe just a wacky cycle. At least it stopped and I think I'm in the ovulation stage now... Here's to positive thinking :)

Not sure if I made mention of it here or not... But here's a wow story for you... So I was at my sister-in-law's house. My in laws are visiting from out of the country and we were just hanging out. A friend stops by with her 3 girls - you know the type that says I think I will have another and bam is pregnant. We are talking and then all of a sudden she says to me.. So did you guys just give up on having any???? Really??? So because it hasn't happened yet, we've just given up... People are ridiculous

oh Cary!

don't know where to start!

well, first: good to hear that the bloods are ok and that they spotted the thyroid thing, it could be that the thyroid together with the exercise and diet change caused a whacky cycle... and i keep my fingers crossed for you to catch that egg <3 <3 <3

as for your sil's friend... the "my-hubby-sneezes-and-i-get-pregnant" people sometimes have no tact at all... and assume all sorts of things, including that kids just come out like that... snap, here's a baby. what did you reply?

i still occasionally get a "you guys should hurry up" from distant family members who know of our past, but i somehow stopped reacting to it and all i think is "they have no idea what they are saying in this moment and i hope they never discover that either".

I just said that we were still trying.

In other news, we are buying a house!!!! We hope to close by December 29th.
It needs some work but DH is able to do it all!

I go Dec 19 for a saline ultrasound. Yesterday I got a completely normal period so I'm thinking that was just a really weird cycle and now I'm back on track. This month the period thing really doesn't bother me. I want to get my body in good shape- lose weight, workout, etc. so if we wait a little while it's okay. If it happens then that is ok too. I'm just resting, knowing God has a plan for me!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone is doing great!

Awww Cary those are awesome news!! Congrats on your new house! that IS an exciting project together <3 and i'm so glad to hear your hubby can manage all of the work around it, it is SUCH a relief not to always have to rely on some handymen/workers... <3 that is so so great!

and you got my 100% support for your exercise and diet plans, the main thing is that you feel good. I've also intensified my training over the past 2-3 months and I can definitely see some results - one of my favorites is my posture - i stand so much more with my back straight now after strengthening my core muscles and with much less effort as well. I'm pretty tall so I tend to hunch a lot when i talk to people anyway but that doesn't do me a favor... so glad i got this done for myself in this year <3

Hi everyone... It's been quite awhile. Hard to believe it has been over two years since the last miscarriage...

Well... I thought I'd write here and see what everyone is up to!

Cary :) is it really 2 years ?? It's really lovely to hear from you . I love love when old threads come back to life :) all is good here . Sean is now 3 and Anna 1 . Life is hectic to say the least !!!! Mainly I feel like the riot police with the two of them lol... Heart in my mouth all the time !! Lol... They are 100 miles an hour all the time !!! Trying to keep all the balls in the air is tough !!! So sometimes there is either clean laundry or a full press of groceries ... Rarely both at the same time lol.....

How is life treating you ??? How did the house buying go ??

Hi Left! So good to hear from you.. I guess it has only been like 6 months... not two years!!! LOL!!!!

Hi Left! The house buying went great! It took us a month longer to close and then 5 weeks of serious DIY work but we moved in the first weekend in March. Still has some work to be done, but I absolutely love it....

So, I got a positive test today... Third times the charm :happydance:

Attachments

• test.pdf
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Cary ooh I was meant to check in with you :) !!!!! Amazing !!! I am going to pray soooooo hard that this is it for you :) come on it has to be !!!!!!! Nice lines :) how did you know to test ???

Thanks left! I had some symptoms but honestly I've had the same and had AF show up. But when I was a day late, I thought what the heck and it came up right away. Last month I spotted and then nothing for a week and the af. So i wasn't too optimistic.

I know this one is going to make it! I go for an appointment tomorrow to get blood work and confirm pregnancy. Then probably a scan in three weeks or so.

Went to the dr on Thursday. At 4 days past my missed period my hcg was 407. I will have more blood taken on Monday to see how it is going.

The dr was so negative. Mentioned my age (41) and past miscarriages... I just reminded her that we are being positive.

I was not happy with her. I'm 41, not that old.

Eh tell her she can call me .... I had first at 41 and second at 43 !!! Poo poo her negativity . That was a great first number :)

And I'm par too a group of about 20 women who all had successful pregnancies in their early to mid 40s !

Thanks Left! I needed to hear that! I go back today for more blood work and should know tomorrow. This pregnancy definitely feels different from the last two.

Well... hcg was 1457 after 4 days. Progesterone was 20.6. Dr seemed happy with that. I go for an ultrasound next Monday...

Positive thoughts... much prayer and faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->