On the verge of my 3rd miscarriage in a row... UPDATE

I'm so sorry you have had to go through this. Interesting re getting pregnant easily as it was the same with me. I had 3 / maybe 4 miscarriages (it's all a blur now). With each one I fell pregnant super easy. Anyway after the last one I was due to go for tests. We were planning on having a break from trying until the tests but for some reason or another my appointment was postponed for another month and a half. I was 38 and to me every month counted. So. We didn't specifically 'try' we just didn't not try. ;-)

Anyway a few days before my appt I found I was pregnant. Oops. I went to my appt and they said it happened to loads of people. I could've opted to have daily heparin jabs but instead I put put on daily aspirin.

Anyhow. 9 stress worry filled months later. I had a happy healthy baby boy.

To me the past miscarriages were just him trying to get to me. But sometimes he couldn't stay long. But in the end he got to stay xxxx

I'm sorry for your losses ��
I'm currently 13dpo after 8 mc, 3 in a row. I have a consultant appointment next month so I'm hoping for some answers!
Following for support and advice xx

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am currently awaiting a mid-February appointment with the OB to learn what the cause of the pregnancy loss was along with getting blood tests back and determining next steps... It feels like forever but I am looking forward to knowing a little more than I do now. It's all a waiting game.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the doctor can shed some light on this for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->