On to Round 2 Clomid (Yippeee....umm..not!)

NMichMomma

Mom of one TTC #2
Reaction score
Okay, Im actually kind of afraid to start round two...I had some wicked crazy hallucinations:haha: with the first round...ugh!! Im a little worried about other side affects that may not have shown in that first round that may rear their ugly side this time about. Last time I took the Pills around late morning..now Im going to try them at night before bed?? I think I O'd late on my last dose...so Im going to try temping this time around, but I really am terrible at keeping track of stuff so that idea scares me. :wacko: This is a vent/rant mainly. After 3 years of trying for number 2 nothing phases me anymore. If this time does not take..Im asking for 100mg to see if that does something. My AF has been a bit off from normal...a bit shorter, day one was light, day two heavy, day three light....is that normal??? Im a normal 5-6 day girl with a day of heavy and a couple of days of medium/light after...:shrug:

I'm just starting round two as well. And yes, I think that is normal. I barely had a 3 day period with only one heavy day and I'm a 5-6 day kinda girl myself!! :D :dust:

Im so glad Im not alone!! Do you take yours at night or in the A.M. Last round I took them around noon. I really had no s/a but...at night I had some hallucinations that scared my hubby lol. So we will see what this round brings. And Im on day 4 of AF and it's pretty much Done! A few random leftovers, but it's over...crazy. I hope my lining was thick enough. :wacko: Im not monitored at all, I will be talking to my ob at the end of this month about some of that. Cost is an issue though so I have to be practical. Good Luck to you!! Lots of :dust: !!

Me too! I have two days left of my second round of clomid. I feel like the side effects are more pronounced this time. The hot flashes are driving me crazy, but it's worth it if it works. Hopefully it does for all of us. I was so excited last month that I was finally doing something proactive (aside from over a year of testing and the months last year that I tried vitex and herbs). It was crushing when my period started (four days late, so I was convinced I was finally pregnant and the positive test would show up within days). Cost is an issue for me as well - this is as much as insurance will cover. I'm taking mine in the morning because I had to start a day later than planned (when my doc finally wrote the refill I rushed to the pharmacy but they had just stopped issuing new waiting numbers and I had to go back the following morning).

Im so glad Im not alone!! Do you take yours at night or in the A.M. Last round I took them around noon. I really had no s/a but...at night I had some hallucinations that scared my hubby lol. So we will see what this round brings. And Im on day 4 of AF and it's pretty much Done! A few random leftovers, but it's over...crazy. I hope my lining was thick enough. :wacko: Im not monitored at all, I will be talking to my ob at the end of this month about some of that. Cost is an issue though so I have to be practical. Good Luck to you!! Lots of :dust: !!

:dust: to you too!! I just got my positive OPK today!! Cd 14 :D Mid cycle ultrasound yesterday showed TWO mature follicles and a very healthy 12mm lining! So the short period didn't mean anything apparently :D

Oh, and I had MUCH less s/e with 100mg than I had with 50.

:dust: to you too!! I just got my positive OPK today!! Cd 14 :D Mid cycle ultrasound yesterday showed TWO mature follicles and a very healthy 12mm lining! So the short period didn't mean anything apparently :D

That is AWESOME!!! Time to get busy ;)

This past month I took my first round of clomid 50mg. It drove me crazy. I stayed cramping the whole time I took the med. until I ovulated. After I ovulated I started getting nuasious everyday. It made me stay agrivated. I am a very happy person. Right now I am waiting to see if I will start. Have any of yall experienced this?

Im sorry its affecting you so horribly. No fun. I actually stopped after two rounds. I need to get my body back into gear (as I sit here eating kettlecorn...not happening quickly I might add) I suffered hallucinations while on it. That was my biggest complaint, along with being way more intune with my body and the aches and pains of possible ovulation. I continue to wish you luck. Im going to give it another go this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->