On which cycle day..

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
does ur optimism dwindle??

When do you start to think ur out this month, before u even truely know you are?

Im CD27 today. On CD24/25 i thought i had some faint lines, very very faint. But nothing since then. I did get hopeful, but now im thinking this isnt my month. And that has put me in the shittest mood :cry:

Does anyone stay positive til the end?

i am awful i had one month where i was sure i was pregnant and since then i just think im not i dont think i will be positive until i get a bfp
sorry for my negativeness lol im just not a positive person when it comes to my body and getting a bfp

Hope this is your month hunny

Lou
xxx

thanks lou, and u too. looks like u better get BD'ing soon!!! pressures on! x

I am positive most of the time til I get a BFN.......but we all have our days of doubt.

if i dnt feel any cramps etc in the tww i start getting pissed off :? then when i start testing at 9dpo lol but not guna test till 12dpo now x

My PMA shoots out of the window when I get to 10dpo & I haven't had any implantation cramps & the PMT kicks in. I just 'know' I'm not pregnant by this point.
Always confirmed when AF arrives like clockwork 2 days later xx

PS. Sorry to see you are also still here in TTC :(

I dont feel pregnant now.
I'm getting cramps, sooo...
You're not alone.
Xxx

My bbs stopped hurting yesterday :( PMA out of the window BUT they are killing me today :) and a slight temp rise so PMA is back (a bit anyway) xxx

It usually dwindles the day before I get my period which is when my swolled boobs go back to their normal size and I get cranky - both giveaways that AF is about to show.

But I do not test and won't until AF is gone. I think it's detrimental and does more harm than good.

i think i was optomistic till i tested bfn and wish i didnt test,

digi said not pregnant this morning. 2 hours later i get some spotting, so think AF is here, but not had anything since 10am :shrug:

I *think* my boobs are sore. I keep being made aware of them if that makes sense. Like if i brush against them or something.

CD 28 here, i dunno whats going on :hissy:

im 11dpo and feeling im out as got a bfn today......hope wereboth wrong and get bfp's in a few days
gl hun x

I think im 13dpo. Just need to know either way. Even if its AF - it will be a relief from this torture :sad2: x

Yea, I wish it would just be AF or baby!
Grrr.

TY girls, think im out this month tho. Not sure if i can do this anymore.

Ofc you can!
Keep positive.
You'll have days like this.
I do.
Chin up love.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads