One boen every minute Bristol? Anyone know when its airing?

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Just curious if anyone knows when the One born every minute at Southmead hospital Bristol is airing?

I saw some posters at my GP surgery early this year about births sometime in 2013 (i forget when) and i'm looking forward to watching it. I'm giving birth there in June so i kinda see it as an insight into the hospital haha, calm my nervous a tad :D

Any ideas?

I think they started filming in Septemberish time (there were posters up when i went for my scan at southmead hospital) and filmed for a couple of months? I think it's due to air early next year :thumbup:

If it helps my doc raves about Southmead as a place to give birth (I think his kids were born there) :D

Ive heard its back in january so not long left till its on :happydance: xx

It always films Sept/Oct And airs January. Guessing this year will be the same x

Ooooh! I'm having mine at Southmead too! Hope it airs before I'm due :happydance:

I think it's a little later this year,
I know last year was the beginning of January but I think it's towards the end of the month.
I know they are showing 20 episodes instead of the usually 14 this year though. so gives us more to watch.
Haven't seen anything on their facebook page about it starting up again yet though.

Had my first lo at Southmead, booked to have this one at cossham midwife led tho. Looking forward to watching the new series!

I used to live near cossham, seems mad only a few years ago they wanted to shut it down completely!

I know! The facilities look amazing, like a private hosp but nhs!

Loads of my friends were asked to be in this series (all turned the offer down) but should be interesting!

Think I'll be at St Michaels though.

I can't wait for the next series of OBEM to start! I was expecting it to follow straight on from the 'what happened next' episodes.

Exciting that there are apparently 20 episodes rather than the usual 14!

Ahh hope it comes back this month! I love the show and it was always a nice countdown to have as it was another week closer to EDD :)

I love OBEM and I was born at southmead hospital myself. Not sure if I'm brave enough to watch it now that I'm pregnant myself. It doesn't take much to give me labour related nightmares!

Well I did a little google search it says its on 9th January at midnight!?!!!

I saw that but think its a repeat as it has a r in brackets (R).

Ive heard now its on late january but not sure of a date yet xx

Argh wish they'd just give the date already! I wanna know when it's on lol! I loved watching it last year when I was pregnant and the last episode was the day before
I went into labour so I had my weekly fix of it right until my baby was born lol!

I wanna know when it's on, getting so impatient waiting for it. their facebook page hasn't said anything yet that I have seen of

I'm so glad this is coming back on........I've only just finished watching the last series yesterday. It's very daunting watching it whilst pregnant but at the same time I'm feeling more prepared x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->