One boen every minute Bristol? Anyone know when its airing?

I was watching re-runs on sky earlier, i was getting so excited!

Just to let everyone know I just read on the Facebook page that it will be returning in SPRING!!! Why channel 4 why??! We want it back now!!! Still no confirmed dates yet though.

Thought I'd update here incase anyone hasn't seen :D

OBEM Facebook : "It is with great pleasure that we can announce that we will be returning to Channel 4 on Monday 24th February at 9pm. "

Wooooo 12 days!

Can't wait! I got so excited when they made their announcement!

Aw yay I'm so excited, pleased it's before my due date x

I was just about to right a post about when it is back
IT'S BACK THIS MONTH
FEB 24TH 9PM eekkks.
sorry about the caps, I can't wait for it to start.
I have my section on the 21st so have to put in on record as staying at the in laws for about a week after the section.

I saw this earlier on facebook - yay!! :happydance: xx

I've been watching re-runs for a few weeks now. just starting season 4 tonight

my friend and I were due at the same time last year and we used it as a countdown as by the time the series finished in april, it was time for us to give birth lol. this year, ive heard its 20 ep's long, so i'll be 34 weeks pregnant!! crazzzzyyy!!! Love this show, still watching weekly re-runs lol. getting excited!!

Thanks for that! I'm already looking forward to it! x

my friend and I were due at the same time last year and we used it as a countdown as by the time the series finished in april, it was time for us to give birth lol. this year, ive heard its 20 ep's long, so i'll be 34 weeks pregnant!! crazzzzyyy!!! Love this show, still watching weekly re-runs lol. getting excited!!

I was the same! And the last episode was the day before I was taken into hospital and I had my dd the following day!
This time I will be 20 weeks pregnant when it starts and as it's 20 episodes this time it will be due to end in my due date week again!! Weird huh??

Its so much fun, but boy it goes quick as OBEM seems to come round so quickly lol. Every day I felt like I was saying, im 28 wks, 29 wks, 30 wks, lol! xxx

baileybubs, i see we both have a 10 mo old and expecting lol! congrats. x

You too Laura! Congrats! I'm so excited (if not a little petrified lol!). Thinking OBEM will get me even more excited seeing those gorgeous little newborns! I'm hoping to get a vbac this time so hoping they might show one on OBEM!

baileybubs, im hoping for VBAC too!! How weird lol. I hope you get it!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->