One born every minute back in feb!

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
to celebrate it returning....what was the bit that got you ranting most?

Mine has to be the man in the first episode,who had the fruit pot and spent loads of time taking the wee wee out of his missus and blowing up gloves...he got me soooo angry!!Xx

same. And just the women who screamed! Oh and the woman who was diabetic and moaned about EVERYTHING! X

Oooooooooh I cant wait! Ditto about that annoying man!

Do you mean the one who at 1cm was screaming for her epidural?x

I thought I was bad,I got to 3m before I was demanding my epidural..well may have been nearer 5cm by the time I got it..lol...she made me feel soo much better,I felt like such a wimp before that.x

i was still pregnant when i watched it and i thought she was a wimp lol!

The one who was there for agggeeeeeessss and compained about EVERYTHING! When they we're checking how dilated she was and she was screaming arrghhh!!! I thought I must be loose down there or something cos I didnt kick up that much of a fuss and im a wimp!

the "the whole hand!!!" lady lmao!!! and the whimp screamign at 1cm! fooking get over it love its not that bloody bad you whimp!!

The one who was there for agggeeeeeessss and compained about EVERYTHING! When they we're checking how dilated she was and she was screaming arrghhh!!! I thought I must be loose down there or something cos I didnt kick up that much of a fuss and im a wimp!

haha i must be aswell then :flower:

Ooh I cannot wait, I luurve this programme :D
:lol: at the receptionist, everytime she was on screen she was eating a cake or something!

Oh she was totally the wrong person to be on a labour ward reception!lol.x

Totally :lol:
She reminds me of me though :blush: Im a receptionist and someone said to me today "you've always got food in your mouth" :haha:

Thank you for this!!! I can't wait until it comes back!!

The "angry" bits for me where the bloke in the first episode..I don't know WHAT she was thinking taking him with her

The teenage girl that wouldn't shut up..I was pregnant at the time and she put the fear of god into me, although of course I sat there saying "Oh it can't be that bloody bad she is soooo over reacting"... I didn't find labour THAT bad but maybe she had a tough time I can't really remember

I love that program but don't think I'll be able to watch it unless I'm pregnant or it's just gona depress me :dohh:

And LOL at the receptionist commetns, be suprised if she hasn't got the sack mind!

oooh whens it on again?
I loved it.. the oriental lady.. cracked me up.. SIT DOOOWN YOU MAKE ME SICK"
haha :rofl:

I must be weird, because I loved the bloke in the first episode. I did think his wife got his sense of humour and he was as about as supportive as a man can be when they ran into problems.

I also loved Jan, the Chinese? lady. She was so funny with all her complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->