One Born Every Minute is back

Aww that made me tear up! I forgive him for being a dick coz of his reaction once she was born :)

Yay!!!come and join in!!!I'm getting Xfactor withdrawal symtoms..lol...need to rant about an annoying hubby!!!lol.xx

I'm probably the only woman on here watching this and thinking "I never want another baby again." When I saw that baby come out part of me went aww. The other went, eww look at all the gross stuff coming out :|

Yeah his reaction when he held the baby was so sweet :cloud9:

Ok so it made me cry (been watching about 2 mins! Lol) but am I the only one wondering why she was on her back; why they cut the cord right away; why they took the baby and cleaned and wrapped it immediately?

I'm ok until they get to the bit where the baby crowns, and then I start thinking noooooo, I have to do THAT again!

there was meconium so perhaps they just wanted to get rid of it incase the baby aspirated it? :shrug:

Start to finish I think I want that now! :haha:

I'm really impressed that Mike is sat watching with me :cloud9: Anyone else o.h watching as well?

The bit when all the stuff came out grossed me a little too but I'd love another one :d x

I never felt any of the actual birth. :cry: All the contractions but none of the delivery.

I hope I get a midwife who listens to me when I say I need to push if I have another one...telling me to breathe slow and bloody deep...I needed to push!!:rofl:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->