One Born Every Minute is back

Piperette

Proud Mummy to 2 Boys
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just read in the TV mag that One Born Every Minute is back at Christmas, one episode on Christmas Eve and four on Christmas Day. It is called One Born at Christmas. Really looking forward to it as I enjoyed watching the series when I was pregnant with our little sunshine.

Just thought I'd share.
:flower:

Only seconds ago I was wandering when it wAs coming back on I can't wait now lol

I can't wait either.

Just seen in your signature that it is your toddler's birthday today. Happy birthday, Tyler. :cake:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Can't wait!
I heard it's back properly in Feb

x

Oh no it's going to make me broody! I actually enjoyed the labour and birth hehe I love this program

aww its gunna make me broody!
but i neeeed to watch it. i loved my labour so much, and cant wait to do it all again. hopefully it'll persuade OH to want to have another baby :D

Ooooh so excited. Lots of crying for me at Christmas then :haha:

ooo I love this :) OH isn't going to appreciate me hogging the tv though

yay cant wait x loved this the first time round x will have to sky+ it though, we're not allowed to watch tv on christmas day :blush::haha:

Frightened me to death but I loved that programme! Excellent news that its coming back xxxx

Can't Wait! :dance:

I'll never understand why anyone would let a tv crew film them giving birth though. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->