One Born Every Minute USA - on UK TV

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
Its on tonight at 9pm on more4..

Just a reminder.
Xx

I wanna see how different it is!!

If they are as loud as the ones on UK one..
X

well this first bit ive seen just now missed the very start the midwife seemed a bit pushy about the Epi

I think it's funnier than the UK one, in a good way!

I feel really sorry for the poor girl who has just been rushed in to c sec. I'm sure all will turn out ok or they wouldn't be airing it!

well this first bit ive seen just now missed the very start the midwife seemed a bit pushy about the Epi

They seem very pushy about epi's..
No gas and air either.
Everyone is on drips too :S

Xx

My GOD this hippy couple is annoying me!! If they want a natural birth what are they doing in a hospital. And what's with all the showers! Why don't they have a birth pool!!

I can't belwive the hubby told the midwife off for being negative when all she said was she dehydrated!!!

My GOD this hippy couple is annoying me!! If they want a natural birth what are they doing in a hospital. And what's with all the showers! Why don't they have a birth pool!!

I can't belwive the hubby told the midwife off for being negative when all she said was she dehydrated!!!

That poor midwife looked like she was about to cry!!

Hubby wouldnt even let her check her cevix???
Xx

I think I would of refused to be their midwife if i could of, he was soo anti midwife yet went to a hospital lmao!

I Know! He seems really controlling! Wouldn't wanna have his kids lol!!

It's put me off ever wanting a doula too! Why does she think she knows more about labour than the midwife!

I'm going to watch it tomorrow online coz i missed it

Actually in the US medical insurance often doesn't cover home births and many hospitals don't have birth pools. I actually read about this episode when it was aired in the states. My understanding is, and this is from the doula that was there, that the nurse (they don't have midwives in the hospitals there) was extremely negative towards them and the couple had to fight tooth and nail to get an unmedicated birth. I think if I was to try and have a natural birth in the US, I'd be going in prepared for a fight as well.

That couple were rediculous, the nurse was obviously worried about the baby and all they cared about wwas having a perfect birth, im sorry but labour nearly always doesnt go the way u plan it

Is anyone still watching this series?

That ladies Mum tonight LOL

im not watching it tonight.. OH is watching some crap film that i hope finishes soon so i can watch it on +1!!!
did you watch last weeks? with the lesbians and twins by different dads???
xx

Yes one black and one white baby.That was amazing to watch and they seemed like a lovely close family xxx

i am :) that woman is hilarious!
i cried when the blonde woman got a girl!

So did i! What a traumatic birth but so happy she got her baby girl :)

Grandma Rosemary was so funny - what a character!

Just watching the rerun now. I'm always on the brink of crying when they finally give birth it's so emotional! Makes me really impatient TTCing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->