One Born Every Minute USA

Staceysparkle

Reaction score
Did anyone watch this tonight? I only saw half of it but felt so sorry for the lady that had the wee boy but thought it was going to be a girl. The midwife seemed in such a panic and the other one practically hopped on the bed when they were struggling to get him out and then they were shouting accross the room about the baby's heartrate. I would have been in such a state if I was her I understand the midwife being concerned but I think she could have handled it better than she did. I had a traumatic birth but all the staff were so calm and seemed to know exactly what to do which made me feel so much better but if they had been like this I would have been in a right state!

She knew it was a boy she was told on the scan but she was wishing they were wrong and it was a girl as she had 4 boys already, I think they handled it alot better than my midwives when my LO was being resusitated xx

Every thurs on more 4....yeah I thought they were dramatic. I love one born but prefer the USA version. I felt sorry for the lady who wanted a natural birth and got to 7cms and couldn't take it anymore- if they had gas and air then I think the epi rates would be decreased.

I hate the US version :( They dont advocate natural birth whatsoever. I think atleast half of the mummys end up with csections :shrug:

I'm not keen on the US version, seems much scarier than the UK version

I hate the us version. I would rahter watch the uk version but alas I cant

I hate the US version :( They dont advocate natural birth whatsoever. I think atleast half of the mummys end up with csections :shrug:

^^ This!

I do watch it but I totally agree!

Its quite scary really, except for the lady who wanted a natural delivery I think all of them had drugs to speed up labour, and also epis.

I think its really odd they don't have Gas and air, the stuff is wonderful (well I thought so!) and I know I would have asked for something else if it wasn't available but with it I could easily cope.

I wonder why they don't use it?

I'm so glad I don't live in the US after watching it! I looooved the gas and air and would have had an epidural far earlier without it. I wonder why the don't use it over there :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->