One Born Every Minute...

I LOVED watching this last year when I was pregnant. I recorded the christmas one but haven't watched it yet and I might not watch the new series. I am worried it will make me broody! :dohh:

Yay I can't wait! I couldn't watch it when I was pregnant as it scared me, but watched them all back to back when LO was newborn and loved it and loved the christmas one too.

Thanks for letting us know..i thought i had it on record but i didn't so thanks,,,....

Brilliant! Will definitely be watching! Can watch it with new eyes now that I've actually been through it, was TTC when the last series was on. :)

Aw no, time for me to get MEGA broody :haha: I loved watching it last year when I was pregnant!

I can't watch it babies on the telly make me cry. No idea why lol

I don't really like it....Is there something wrong with me?! :rofl:

I don't know if i'll be watching! Last time I watched was when I was pregnant and it made me soo scared - now I'm worried I'll get too broody or jealous of the women lol!
xx

Omg I can't bloody wait!!! Who's coming back here at 9 to talk about it hehe

Oohhh I love this program and can't wait to watch it later, I had just given birth last time it was on and I have a 4 week old this time

i am so excited!!
My OH changed his band practice day, so he wont be here to moan and comment about it.

im hoping he'll watch the repeats though, i want more babies!!

I'll be here too:D

There's a lady from here on it :dance: I can't wait!!!!! Last time I saw it it scared the pants off me because I was pregnant..This time I think it's gonna make me broody!

I got in contact with the producer as they where looking for mums to be, due around x-mas for the x-mas special, i was willing for them to film me in lbour live, but they had no crew here :( they did say i could sykpe it but i dont no how it works.
My twin sister was due to give birth to her son when the last show was on, cant wait to see it tonight poor OH will have to put up with me watching it, he prob wont mind that much because i think shameless is on after it lol

Im so excited!!! Last time it was on OH and me would end up in massive arguments as I would end up crying begging for another baby, god it makes you broody!!
This time I can say OMG Im going to do this all again!!!!!!!

Love it x makes me broody everytime x even more so this time as DH agreed to start ttc number 2 in december :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->