One Born Every Minute

I love this show! Singing woman is nuts! The hubby has disappeared to build the baby's drawers! think it was TMI for him!

I'd pay good money to have mr midwife,I love him xx

yes Mr. Midwife was lovely :)

The nutty woman was boring the doctors to tears going on about her musical career and her grandma blah blah blah:haha:

Yes the polish girl was so good, she was making me laugh! x

owwww i missed it! was at my mums last night! il have to watch it on catch up2 nite!!!! lovee itttt xxx

The singing lady was so irritating but quite entertaining! I loved it when she was holding the note for ages, it was like something out of a comedy sketch lol!
The polish girl did so well! Id be FUMING with my bf if I was her though...what a kn0b missing the whole thing 'cause his phone was off!
x

Watched it for the first time last night, was open-mouthed in parts! And my husband nearly fell off the sofa laughing at 'oh, it's gone back in'!!! I told him I'd break his arm if he laughs at any stage of my labour. Especially the pooing. That Polish girl and her mum were brilliant. I suspect the baby went back in because he realised who his father was. Hopefully very few genes have passed from father to son.

The singing lady was so irritating but quite entertaining! I loved it when she was holding the note for ages, it was like something out of a comedy sketch lol!
That was hilarious! I put a lot of it down to nerves but my God, you could tell even the midwives and consultants just wanted her to STFU so they could get on with it!

Loved the young girl I thought she was fantastic :happydance:

Couldn't stop laughing when she said ' I keep shitting myself' :haha::haha::haha:

I didn't think too much of last night's that couple were so irritating!

watched it this morning on catch up and AHHHH i had to foward the parts where that women was singing!!!!

ha is it just my hormones but i was getting really irritated and angry at singing woman! How on earth her husband copes with her i don't know!! Oh babes....
You're right it was like something that matt lucas would take the piss out of agggghhhh
However well done amelia the polish girl no pain relief!! She was my hero of the hour! Loved the conversation between her and her mum

Agree with all these comments,that singing woman drove me nuts.actually hurt my ears lol,Its like yeah you like drama,the hospital staff or us dont give a dam so shush lol! Me and my mum kept saying how well the young girl was doing. shame about her boyfriend,at least her baby was a cutie! x

I swear I don't know where they find some of these people!!!! :wacko:

I LOVED the epidode a couple of weeks ago with the girl in the pool, the welsh girl and the Zimbawean couple - they were all lovely!! And the Polish girl last night was great!

BUT the men last week - my god they were annoying, and one of them is back again next week! :dohh:

And that singing lady last night - OMG! I kept having to press mute when she broke into song and when she kept going on how her grandmother was second viola in the Vienna orchestra, or whatever, I just wanted to kill her!! :gun::gun: I don't think I was being unreasonable!!!

xxxx

Awww i loved the bit were Amelia said "your a mum ov a mum now arent you!!" Her mum looked so proud ov her :flower:

I swear I don't know where they find some of these people!!!! :wacko:

I LOVED the epidode a couple of weeks ago with the girl in the pool, the welsh girl and the Zimbawean couple - they were all lovely!! And the Polish girl last night was great!

BUT the men last week - my god they were annoying, and one of them is back again next week! :dohh:

And that singing lady last night - OMG! I kept having to press mute when she broke into song and when she kept going on how her grandmother was second viola in the Vienna orchestra, or whatever, I just wanted to kill her!! :gun::gun: I don't think I was being unreasonable!!!

xxxx

Ha ha i don't think you're being unreasonable at all!!:haha:
And as for the guy you're on about....."I love you so much I'll give you my last m and m" Shut up you moron! Shove your m and m up your .......

i know the male midwife was great just think thatll be me soon off to uni 2012 to train as a midwife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->