One day full of energy, the next day SO tired!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mrscams, Feb 1, 2011.

1. mrscams

mrscams Pregnant- 3rd Trimester

Yesterday I was buzzing with energy, I got loads done and was even up past my usual bedtime lol :smug:

But today :sleep: I am SO tired! I feel like doing nothing and just snoozing all day. Im uber uncomfortable too- pelvis/ hips/ groin so just don't feel up to doing alot :nope:

Anyone else get these on / off days?

2. jollymum

jollymum Well-Known Member

I sympathise! I get like this if I've had a busy day/week at work (which seems like all the time at the mo). I'll be full of energy for a few days but then by the end of the week I'm so tired I struggle to do anything. Today I am definately struggling!

I'm not too uncomfortable yet though, I have all that to come! X

3. lilfish

lilfish two beautiful girls

I think that at this stage we only have a certain amount of energy - this weekend was really busy for me and has meant that yesterday and today I am too tired to do much at all. Bear in mind that our bodies are supporting us plus an a rapidly growing baby (so doing almost twice the work) and it kind of explains it.

4. gizmodo

gizmodo Well-Known Member

Yes, since about 34 weeks I've had one or two bad days followed by a few good days. I've learned now not to overdo it on the good days :) Then I don't suffer as much on the 'bad' days.

5. mrscams

mrscams Pregnant- 3rd Trimester

Thanks girls, Ive tried going for a lye down this afternoon but just couldnt get comfortable :nope: Am hoping that a bath before bed will help me get comfy tonight though :shrug: fingers crossed

6. ImABeeMummy

ImABeeMummy Mummy, Daddy and Logan <3

I always feel like this.. i get all my energy at midnight!! lol
    I wanna sort the house, get the hoover out, call the bank, sort out the finances,
    but its midnight.. I cant do anything!! lol
    Then today I HAD to get things done, bank, pay bills etc, shopping!
    but I had no energy!! came home half way thru the day just to sleep for a bit and then go back out..
    hoping i have more energy 2morrow as Im out all day!! lol