One Day Period?

lindsvancamp

Reaction score
Hello there! I"m new to this site, I thought I'd join since I have recently stopped taking my BCP and not preventing pregnancy.

This is my 2nd cycle off the pill, 1st cycle I spotted for three days before a shorter period. This cycle the same thing- spotted for 2 days and started my heavier flow this morning and now it seems to be done already! Has anyone gotten pregnant after having somewhat of a heavy flow for one day? My hubby and I dtd a few times when I thought I may have been ovulating. I'm experiencing cramping, but no other major symptoms.

Anyone experience this??
Thanks!

Hi lindsvancamp!

I too started spotting then 2 days of light period. That was 2nd week of Jan. But after that light period, that when all of symptoms start kicking in. Too early for my next period if this is pms.

From that day up until today jan30, the cramping never went away.

Did you test already? Update me. Babydust to you!

Hi Peggy!
I did not test because AF lasted longer than that one day and seems to be a normal flow for me as mine aren't typically too bad. So I'm now onto CD3. What about you? Did you test??

I was thinking of testing to. Mine lasted 2 days but I still think that's already AF. The symptoms I'm feeling right now maybe is just my body doing some crazy work. Cramping and tingly breast still on going. Maybe I'll just wait for the AF to show on Feb15.

Hope this cycle is for you! Update me :)

Hmm if you're still having symptoms and maybe you should test! Especially if a two day flow isn't normal for you. I know mine had to be AF. Hopefully something happens this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->