One Life Nappies birth to potty

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Does anyone have any reviews on this nappy good or bad? Did have a look through the sticky but could not see this one. :flower:

Ive just started using them, they are a bit on the large side for him yet but so far Ive used three and they are one of the best with regards absorbing and holding pee, Ive actually switched out some of the inserts from other pocket nappies to use the OneLife boosters.
They dry super fast too which is nice, just chuck them on a rack next to the radiator and they are dry in a few hours.
Im going to do a proper review on them once Ive managed to get a poop in one but so far they are my favorite 2 part system...especially as I only spent £40 on 19 nappies with boosters, fleece liners and wraps (though I dont like their wraps that much)

Thanx for that have my eye on some new ones on ebay :flower:

I looked at some in our nappy shop and the lady said she used them for her LO with no problems but they were quite big. I thought they looked really wide between the legs and didn't see that they'd fit a NB very well. Great nappies tho x

Just thought this might be of interest to you :) https://www.usednappies.co.uk/6-NEW-BAMBOO-FITTED-NAPPIES,name,53231,auction_id,auction_details They aren't officially one life - just unbranded made in the same place and look the same ;)

Thank you very much for help and link

sorry one more quick question can any type of wrap be used for these nappies or does it have to be one life'? I did lots of reading up on the pocket nappies now choosing different sorts and have no idea!!

I dont particularly rate the OneLife wraps. Ive been using Motherease Riki wraps on my onelife nappies and they are great, give a nice fit and no leaks.
My LO is 9lb7oz as of today and OneLife wouldnt be any good on any smaller, would be too big as they are wide between the leg. Id bear that in mind with them as if you have an average size baby of around 8lb it would probably be a month before you could use them really.

to be honest i am very new to cloth first baby etc. so will prob be a good month-6 weeks before using prop anyway. Have to use up the nappies i bought to get the different supermarket freebies anyway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->