one month off of the pill and STILL don't feel like having sexy time...

porkypig

Reaction score
wtf is wrong with me? Ive never had a high sex drive drive but i was looking forward to my mojo coming back when i stopped taking those nasty pills, but i dont feel any different, just feels like im still on it??? what is wrong with me???:cry::cry::shrug:

Hey porkypig

I just posted a msg about my uncontrollable urges to jump my DH!!! I wanted to reply to you as it didnt happen straight after I had my implant taken out - Had that out in April and its only sort of the last 5 or 6 days that I've started getting my mojo back! So its taken nearly two months. I wouldnt worry though - my DH thinks ive turned crazy!! LOL I did think the same as you though to be honest i was expecting it straight away - but i just think it takes time for your body to go "hold on no more birth control pills, lets get back to normal". Wishing you lots of BD-ing soon xx

Yea, I think it takes a while. I had my Mirena IUD removed 3/4 and didn't start getting super horny until halfway through this cycle so about 2.5 months. While with the IUD, we BDed maybe 2x a week. This cycle we've BDed at least once every day for the past two weeks. OH is THRILLED and told me a couple days ago "FINALLY back to how it used to be!"

i glad youve both said its taken a few months, because i was getting a bit worried, although i gathered the hormones probably still havent left my body properly although my normal AF came bang on 28 days later so i thought that the horrible hormones would have gone by now? maybe its just the brain has to re-train itself into thinking "no more pills in the body now" like you said MrsB2010 xx

i reckon its kids.... before lilly i used to be randy all the time... now im harsly ever.... its comee back a little since coming off the pill but not like it used to be...... xxx

i agree with you mummymarsh, my lo is going through the terrible twos at the mo and im so stressed thats the last thing on my mind tbh xx

ahh we are the same.... lilly is 2 and half and was an angel till her 2nd birthday.. now she is a madam hahahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->