one more question about IB

candybones

Reaction score
when i had what i thought may be IB, they just came out in little dots?
would they come out in streaks or something? how do they come out in dots?? they were like the size of the tip of a crayon

Hey! So i have never experienced IB before but i think it really varies a lot between women. Any more spotting today? How are you feeling?

i was just thinking about it the other day and i was like ..how is it possible to come out in little dots??! i havent had any spotting since that time. i have been getting a lot of creamy cm though. actually i was examining my breasts today and they dont LOOK bigger, but they feel bigger..like fuller? does that make sense? i bought 3 FRER tests today..so so tempting. im still not really sure how long to wait for. or if i should just do one every other day or every 2 days. im so anxious, i want to know!!!

Yes it varies in all women really, I once had some light pink spotting, this round I had a wipe of light brown stringy sludge and then nothing. FX'd you get your :bfp:

Its hard to tell really with bb size cuz sometimes I get that right before AF shows, what other signs are you having? How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->