one more question about IB

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by candybones, Jan 29, 2011.

1. candybones

candybones Well-Known Member

when i had what i thought may be IB, they just came out in little dots?
    would they come out in streaks or something? how do they come out in dots?? they were like the size of the tip of a crayon

2. candybones

Help please!

3. candybones

4. Alolas11

Alolas11 TTC #3

Hey! So i have never experienced IB before but i think it really varies a lot between women. Any more spotting today? How are you feeling?

5. candybones

i was just thinking about it the other day and i was like ..how is it possible to come out in little dots??! i havent had any spotting since that time. i have been getting a lot of creamy cm though. actually i was examining my breasts today and they dont LOOK bigger, but they feel bigger..like fuller? does that make sense? i bought 3 FRER tests today..so so tempting. im still not really sure how long to wait for. or if i should just do one every other day or every 2 days. im so anxious, i want to know!!!

6. Hopin&Prayin

Yes it varies in all women really, I once had some light pink spotting, this round I had a wipe of light brown stringy sludge and then nothing. FX'd you get your :bfp:

Its hard to tell really with bb size cuz sometimes I get that right before AF shows, what other signs are you having? How many dpo are you?