One more time LOL

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
okay ladies...

here is my opks from tonight.. CD 20...

it is definitely negative

does that me i ovulated on cd 20 and had my surge on CD 20?

the surge part still confuses me hope im saying it right

Attachments

• cd20night2.jpg
    cd20night2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 36
  • cd20 night.jpg
    cd20 night.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
Looks like it happened on the one labeled 20.

the first cd 20 or the night cd 20 (very last one written in green)

personally in my ttc these were all negative but the closest to positive is CD 20 at night cause the colour but the lines not really thick enough sorry hun hopefully it's still to come you'd be surprised how sometimes these things can happen x

yeah well we will see. cant wait until the 26th to see if AF comes or not

The first one, but it is hard to say because it is dry.

here is CD 20 during the day

maybe it willl help

thanks for replying...

how did you go about getting you BFP..did you BD alot?

PICS OF CD19-20

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/849838-whats-darker-cd-19-cd-20-a.html

Attachments

• CD 20.1.jpg
    CD 20.1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
I say that's a negative and to keep trying. I started using those same opks a few days ago... I was getting dark lines like yours and used a Dollar Tree to compare and the Dollar Tree was really faint. I think the wondfos will be really dark when they're truly positive, though I haven't personally seen one on those yet.

Hard to say once they dry but I am here with a https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1360/1360352sly1u1nuv4.gif Hope you catch the egg!!!

well AF is due the 26th...

these opks are killing me there so confusing..i am looking forward to running out of them because i will not be buying more =]

huge hugs hun :( do you use any other method to check for ovulation?

no its alright im just gona wait it out...and say i ov on CD 20..it might not show in the pics but i think that CD 19 was pos..so we will see. thanks for your help

None of those tests look *quite* positive to me hun. CD 20 looks close, I actually think the am one more so than the pm, but the line is still a tad lighter. Maybe you're going to O late? Or maybe the tests arent that sensitive and you just never got a super positive read. This is the first month my opks have been like oh crap...no need to look at that one twice lol. in past months they never really got darker,...just closer to the same color. FX for you!

I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. A positive opk doesn't mean u ovulated that day or at all. I would suggest if u are not lucky enough to catch the egg this cycle that u start temping along with using opk. Opk will tell u ur about to ovulate and temping confirms ov occured. Charting ur temps for a few months will show a pattern if there is one for example I get a positive opk on cd 16&17 and ov is confirmed usually on cd 18 or 19.. if u ladies are not temping I would suggest trying it. Fertilityfriend.com is another helpful site. :flower:

yes i know. i dont rely 100% on opks because i know they arent 100%..just wanted some opinions..

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"