One natural cycle before IVF again. OPK

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
Im starting IVF again next cycle but wanted to give thins last natural cycle a go too.

It's been bout 11 weeks since my Angel baby boy was born,this is my third cycle since he was born and I'm on CD 16

Does this look positive? It's been so long since I even looked at an OPK

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20140423_115008.jpg

I would say yes,absolutely everything crossed!!!!!!

I think it was positive, my opks are completely negative now. Let's hope I caught that eggy, I would love not to do IVF again!. X

I think that is pretty close to positive, hopefully you caught it! I will be stalking for an update :)

Hey there, just wanted to say I will be having my first round of ivf after this cycle if I do not get bfp.I am currently 4dpo and I am seeing my consultant on 12th may to get the ivf started. Fingers crossed for us both xxx

good luck hun! I am so sorry for your loss but lets hope you managed to catch your rainbow baby this month :D xx

Thanks girls, I'm 4/5dpo today, going with 4 though as id rather overestimate date than under.

Sally, Good luck with this cycle and/or you IVF cycle. I've got my pre-treatment scan on Wednesday 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->