One of "the twins" hurts more than the other...

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
One of my boobs just doesn't belong. OK, sorry... I am cracking up a bit during this wait. Anyone get this song reference?

Anyway, my left breast has been more sore than the right since a couple DPO. Today it's especially worse, and I have a (tolerable) pinching pain between the breast and left armpit that comes and goes but lasts for about a half hour each time. I also had a few weird, intense and quick shooting pains in the left breast at 7DPO (day of possible implantation if that's relevant). Anyone have any idea why?

I just had my annual pap and breast exam, all checked out great. But this has me worried.

Often it can be caused by the progesterone from ovulation. This is why many get "symptoms" right after ovulation. If things last and such, then it may be a pregnancy sign. Ive had that happen shorty after o before. Unfortunately it turned out to be nothing.

I've had a consistently sore right breast myself, for about 4 days now. I'm 9-10 dpo. This morning my right nipple is slightly darker. Both boobs have been more sensitive than usual, with the nipples even itching from time to time, but only the right one is outright complaining.

Ouchies, I have had this too this cycle. And it swapped from one boob to the other. Now they are not nearly as sore. Still REALLY sore, but I am not wincing from nipple pain anymore!

I haven't had but a little soreness in my right nipple, but while we are on the subject of boobs: Have any of you experienced your nipples being hard for longer than normal?? At first I thought it was the colder weather, but it seems like they're erect a majority of the day! These strange symptoms are making me crack up, too!

I haven't had but a little soreness in my right nipple, but while we are on the subject of boobs: Have any of you experienced your nipples being hard for longer than normal?? At first I thought it was the colder weather, but it seems like they're erect a majority of the day! These strange symptoms are making me crack up, too!

Yes, mine are quite erect during the day. Annoying. I am wearing lined bras for many reasons, and layers.

I guess we will find out if that means anything! So strange!

YES!!!
Mine have been at attention almost constantly since I ovulated!

Don't mean to be a downer, but the article I just read said the opposite is an early sign of pregnancy - low, flat nipples. If that's true, my beamers and I are out!

EDIT: looked at some other articles which state just the opposite and that erect nipples ARE indicative.

I need to get to work and try not to think about all this!!!!!!!!!!!

Very first Google result when I search "erect nipples pregnancy"

https://www.babycenter.ca/top-10-signs-of-pregnancy

#7 says it's a good sign.

Don't mean to be a downer, but the article I just read said the opposite is an early sign of pregnancy - low, flat nipples. If that's true, my beamers and I are out!

Haha! That could be true for all our beamers. I did read an article that stated the opposite, though. So, I guess it's another of those symptoms that's different for everyone.

How about quick, sharp flicks of pain in the boobies? I just had that before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->