One of them Days

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
Does any one else hate WWT because of reasons out of their hands.

6 months ago OH and I moved from London to Lincolnshire hoping for a better quality of life, well lets just say it aint gone that way. We are still living with his Mum and Dad and Brother so we are missing out on the old quality time we have, we literally have to leave the house if we want some "us" time.:cry::hissy:

OH is still unemployed for all his trying and now has been told that he can not claim job seekers! I have to support him on what wage i have! Even though half goes into rent for his Mum.:hissy::cry:

Oh and to top it off they have increased my hrs at work for the same money!!! Don't get me wrong I am thankful I have a job at this time but I do feel companies uses it against us now!:hissy:

Therefore events out of my hands slowing down the TTC part of our life!!!! I often wonder if we never moved we would be TTC already:cry:

how frustrating for you :( it seems like things are all going against you right now :(
as you say, circumstances are forcing babies out of your hands for now, but maybe you could see this as life's way of forcing you to get things as ready as they'll ever be for when you can start the ttc journey?
xx

We have started saving and "bettering" ourselves (giving up smoking losing wight etc) But the stress of all this has sent my cycles all over the place!!!!

Gosh I hate those days! I hope things pick up soon for you hun. Its so hard when it feels like the world is against you.

:hug:

Thanks girls its nice to know I aint being silly!

There are so many pros and cons for having :baby: now but I turly think we would struggle if we had one now, and altough we would love it so much it would make things harder here:cry:

Sometimes ya wanna wait because you will have more money to spoil them rotten!! I know thats what keeps me from pricking holes in the condoms and flushing the pill down the toilet.

:hug::hug::hug: I really hope things pick up, real mean to do that with your workhours, but I understand what you mean about being thankful for the work. Even so, very cheeky of them!
Next time your OH has a interview, give him "mimisuerte" from me, a special sort of luck that when I give it to people it always works You must feel very positive for it to work (hey, worth a try huh? )

Believe me.....so so so so tempted. But I know I am waaaaaaay too chicken. Luckily :witch: is here so I won't be doing anything for a few days.

I used to get days like this hun and it feels horrible so I can understand :hugs:

Just remember though that things will get better, ok it might take a bit longer than planned but what in life ever goes to plan?! Try and enjoy your time together and relax, then you'll be in the best possible frame of mind when you do TTC xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->