One of those "am I?" Threads

LovingLimes

Reaction score
I loved these boards when I was trying and pregnant with my daughter, almost two. I would consider myself preventing, my husband and I have been using pull out the 9 years we have been together and only had a baby when we tried. Well this month I got my period 8 days early, it was heavy enough to use a tampon, but not the heaviest worst period I've had. It also lasted longer.. I am usually on time like clockwork and can tell when I'm about to get it. I was so surprised, I took 4 pregnancy tests the next couple days because I couldn't explain why it was so early! Since it stopped, I have had period like cramps, which I remember from my daughter being one of the first things. Something is just telling me I'm pregnant even-though I took a couple tests (maybe I took them too early)? I DO NOT want to be pregnant right now. I can't afford another pregnancy test, (one reason I don't want to be pregnant plus I'm not ready) especially since I already got negative and my mind is telling me I'm stupid. Can anyone give me a advice? I want to just wait to see if I get my next period,but I keep getting these weird cramps and it's in the back of my mind.

Well, first piece of advice is not to panic :) Things will work out as they are meant to work out. If you cannot afford it, you will find a way to deal, such is the way of life. It might take some rearranging but it will work out.

Second piece of advice, if you really feel that you are, you can go to the doc for a blood test, OR wait a bit longer and try another test when you can buy it. You will either already know or you will find out in a couple of weeks. Even then you would still have months to "game plan" your finances.

I hope this helps a little. It's easier said than done I understand. But what's done is done.

Thanks for your response! I am still getting weird cramps that remind me if being pregnant and have a loss of appetite like before. But I took a test this morning and it was negative! I definitely think it would detect it by now. I was supposed to get my period on the 21st but I got it on 13th-20th.i am sort of relived but now I think I have something wrong with me:(. It sounds like I'm a hypochondriac but it just that I've never gotten my period so early, I'm having light cramps that come in waves like when I was pregnant- and right after my "period" ended too. I'm just going to see if I get my next period on time and if not or the cramps get worse (they aren't even that bad) then I'll go to dr.

I loved these boards when I was trying and pregnant with my daughter, almost two. I would consider myself preventing, my husband and I have been using pull out the 9 years we have been together and only had a baby when we tried. Well this month I got my period 8 days early, it was heavy enough to use a tampon, but not the heaviest worst period I've had. It also lasted longer.. I am usually on time like clockwork and can tell when I'm about to get it. I was so surprised, I took 4 pregnancy tests the next couple days because I couldn't explain why it was so early! Since it stopped, I have had period like cramps, which I remember from my daughter being one of the first things. Something is just telling me I'm pregnant even-though I took a couple tests (maybe I took them too early)? I DO NOT want to be pregnant right now. I can't afford another pregnancy test, (one reason I don't want to be pregnant plus I'm not ready) especially since I already got negative and my mind is telling me I'm stupid. Can anyone give me a advice? I want to just wait to see if I get my next period,but I keep getting these weird cramps and it's in the back of my mind.
go to the doctor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->